Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Offers biofuels technology. Also oil recycling technology and manufacturing technology. Offices in Poland and Canada.
- Description of the efforts of the National Conference of State Legislatures to promote alternative fuels. Also provides links to useful fuel resources.
Alternative Fuels: Biodiesel
- U.S. Department of Energy information resources.
- How to make your own Bio Fuel. Information and techniques.
American Bioenergy Association
- An industry trade association dedicated to developing the entire breadth of the bioenergy industry power, fuels, and bio-based chemicals.
American Coalition for Ethanol
- A non-profit membership association devoted to promoting the increased production and use of ethanol.
American Methanol Institute
- A non-profit educational and scientific organization dedicated to supporting the greater use of methanol as a clean energy resource.
Bio Diesel Resources and Instruction
- Learn what biodiesel is, why it's necessary, and how to make it. Also find out where to buy it commercially.
- A resource for bioenergy, bioconversion, and bioprocess technology.
BioFuels Energy Systems
- Full-text technical reports and bibliographic citations on biofuel energy technologies.
- Biodiesel (mono alkyl esters) is a cleaner-burning diesel fuel made from natural, renewable sources such as vegetable oils.
Bioenergy Information Network
- Part of the U.S. Department of Energy's Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy outreach activities.
Biofuels: Journey to Forever
- Biofuels site provides comprehensive information about biodiesel and ethanol with a lot more about environment friendly nature of biofuels.
Biomass Energy Technology Area, Tata Energy Research Institute, India
- Projects include developing biomass gasifiers (for uses such as silk reeling, magnesium chloride production, community cooking, and large cardamom curing) and production of biogas by biomethanation of industrial effluents and market/vegetable wastes.
Biomass and Bioenergy
- Elsevier Science Journal description
- Activities in the Netherlands in the area of bioenergy (English or Dutch)
- Trade association to the UK Bioenergy Industry. Site includes bioenergy and biomass promotional information, also Bioenergy Good Practice Guidelines.
CHAPOSA - Charcoal Potential In Southern Africa
- Project investigating the potential for a sustainable supply of charcoal to low-income households in urban areas of Sub-Saharan Africa.
Canadian Renewable Fuels Association
- Non-profit organization to promote bio-fuels such as ethanol for automotive and industrial uses. Includes organization information, consumer awareness effort, government liaison activities and links to member sites.
DOE's Bioenergy Initiative
- Program to facilitate and support "bio-industry' in the U.S. by increasing the production and utilization of energy from forest products, agricultural products, and wastes. In addition to program information, web site has definitions of bioenergy terms, fact sheets, and links to other resources on biomass, biofuels, etc.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor