Submit a site
Energy Efficiency and Conservation
Biomass Energy Resources
Global Environmental Change
Petroleum in the Environment
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Renewable Energy Storage
- Sun Xtender solar batteries are constructed from the leading agm battery technology. The sealed lead acid battery provides a more efficient, cleaner, and safer battery for renewable energy storage.
Alternative Energy Primer
- Alternative Energy Primer offers information on all forms of alternative energy. Naturally, it discusses wind and solar energy, but also includes information on less common sources of power.
JAZD Energy - The Future of Online Energy Directories
- Get all the information you need about oil, gas, solar power, and nuclear power all in one online energy directory. Fast and Free Energy Information at your finger tips.
Solar Panels, Grid Tie Solar Power Systems and Photovoltaic Solar Cells
- Dmsolar design, build and deploy turnkey solar energy solutions throughout the world. We offer an array of photovoltaics - from solar panels to integrated grid-tie solar power systems.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Asian Regional Research Programme in Energy, Environment and Climate, ARRPEEC
- Conducting research on energy-environment-climate issues in Asia. Objectives include mitigation of greenhouse gases and other hazardous emissions. Centered in Bangkok, Thailand.
Avian Collision and Electrocution: An Annotated Bibliography
- California Energy Commission compilation of information about losses of birds due to collisions with power lines, towers, wind turbines, and other structures, and from electrocution by power lines.
DOE NEPA Analyses
- Electronic access to U.S. Department of Energy environmental impact statements and environmental assessments.
Energy and Environment at the University of Washington
- University course on energy consumption and production patterns, fossil energy conversion and resources, nuclear energy, and environmental consequences.
Environmental Organization WebDirectory - Science:Energy
- Directory of energy science materials on the Internet.
- articles, events, software, and web resources for energy and renewable energy.
Green Energy Project
- Information on "green energy" sources, energy-related emissions and their environmental impacts, and economic benefits of emissions reductions.
International Energy Agency: Environment
- Policy analyses on several topics related to energy technology and the environment.
International Project for Sustainable Energy Paths
- research on energy and development policies that reduce carbon emissions and improve economic output
Millennium Energy Inc
- energy company specializing in capturing waste CO2 from fossil fuel combustion to enhance oil recovery
Modern Dragons: Threatening Global Disaster
- Essays on various topics related to energy and the environment. One essay argues that sensationalization of threats from nuclear power has created a public phobia similar to the irrational fear of dragons felt by naïve peasants of the middle ages.
National Photovoltaic Environmental, Health and Safety Assistance Center
- Information and analysis on environmental aspects of photovoltaic (solar electric) technology, including concerns about heavy metals in solder. Funded by the U.S. Department of Energy.
Proposed Guidelines for New Thermal Power Plants (TPPs) Prepared by the World Bank: Implications in the Indian Context
- Discussion of potential issues in applying environmental guidelines on air emissions, water effluents, and siting in India.
Roy's Home Page
- Roy Matthew's site features a comparative study of hydroelectric projects in India and Canada, critique of IT policy of Kerala State, photos. Also has links to Government of India departments and organisations.
SGA Energy Limited
- Environmental consulting firm of engineers and economists performing studies on renewable energy development, climate change topics, and other aspects of energy and environment, in Canada and internationally.
Solar Electric Light Fund
- non-profit charity which promotes solar rural electrification and energy self-sufficiency in developing countries.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor