Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Advanced Environmental Controls for Power Plants
- U.S. DOE program to develop new technologies for reducing air pollution and from existing electric generation stations.
Association for Emissions Control by Catalyst
- Information on catalytic converters and related topics, from the international association of European companies making technologies for automobile exhaust emissions control.
BP Cleaner Fuels
- About BP's initiatitves to introduce cleaner fuels to help improve air quality in 40 of the world's most polluted cities.
Canwell Enviro-Industries Ltd.
- Specialize in the removal of H2S (hydrogen sulfide) from sales gas, fuel gas, vent gas, flare gas, sour condensate, oil and water applications.
Environmental Energy Services (EES)
- Fuel additives, advanced treatment systems, gas analyzers, and other products and services for enhancing combustion efficiency and reducing emissions.
- International Tin Research Institute work to investigate tin alloy fuel catalysts, claimed to improve engine performance, reduce exhaust emissions
- Offers circulating fluid bed (CFB) technology to clean the emissions of coal-burning power generating plants before they even go up the stack (by burning limestone with coal).
- Seminars, users' groups, newsletter, and workshops on utility industry environmental concerns, particularly air emissions from combustion.
Rentar Fuel Catalyst
- Describes a patented technology to reduce fuel consumption and emissions. (Fuel catalyst primarily for diesel engines in trucks, stationary engines, large diesel engine vessels, etc.)
Simple system may curb auto emissions
- Article about onboard gasoline distillation, an innovative patented concept to reduce vehicular hydrocarbon pollution.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor