Submit a site
Activists and NGOs
Impacts and Indicators
Livestock Methane Emissions
News and Media
For Kids and Teens
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Blue Marble: How to Stop Global Warming
- The causes and effects of our man-made Climate Change. See how to help stop Global Warming on an individual level.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Asia-Pacific Network for Global Change Research (APN)
- An inter-governmental network for the promotion of global environmental change research and links between science and policy making in the Asia-Pacific Region.
Australian Bureau of Meteorology: Climate Change
- Fact sheets and information on climate change, with an Australian perspective. Also provides annual statements on Australia's climate.
Australian CSIRO Atmospheric Research Home Page
- Addresses topics such as urban and regional air pollution, acid deposition, the enhanced greenhouse effect, ozone depletion, climatic variability and severe weather
Belgium Federal Department of the Environment - Climate Change
- Climate change web pages of the Belgian federal environment administration. Site has general information on the greenhouse effect, policy and legislative information, and related links.
Bellona Foundation: Climate change
- Fact sheets and other materials on global climate change and measures to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, with a focus on Norway.
Canada -- Global Climate Change
- What the Government of Canada is doing to address climate change and how all Canadians can take action to help protect our environment.
Canadian Meteorological Service: Climate Change
- Provides documents on global and regional climate change science and issues, including a biannual roundup of the latest scientific developments. Also provides information on Canadian participation in international climate change programs.
Climate Ark -- Climate Change Portal
- Climate change news and information portal and archive. Full text searches and information archive of reviewed climate change internet content.
Climate Change and Greenhouse Gases
- Article reviews scientific understanding of the issue of greenhouse gases and climate change, as presented in peer-reviewed publications. This understanding serves as the underlying basis of the American Geophysical Union's position statement of December 1998.
Climate Change: Air Resources Branch
- Climate change science, issues and actions in British Columbia, Canada. This site is part of the website of the Air Resources Branch, BC Ministry of Environment, Lands and Parks.
Climate System Research Center, University of Massachusetts
- Research is focused on the climate system, climate variability and global change issues, from contemporary climate variations, their causes and consequences, to paleoclimatic and paleoenvironmental changes. Includes news of recent research.
Dutch Global Climate Change Research Programme
- Searchable reports and proceeedings on the projects supported by the program.
EPA Global Warming Site
- Focuses on the science and impacts of global warming or climate change, and on actions by governments, corporations, and individuals that help address global warming issues. The site also features climate change related news, events, publications, reports, presentations, and links to other sites.
Encyclopedia of the Atmospheric Environment
- A one-stop source of information, for younger and older users alike, on a range of atmopsheric issues, including air quality, acid rain, global warming and ozone depletion. Provided by the UK Government Department of the Environment, Transport and the Regions.
Environmental Change Institute, University of Oxford
- Oxford University's centre for the study of environmental change: causes, impacts and remediation.
European Environment Agency - Climate Change
- Reporst on the science of climate change, it's impacts and possible mitigation strategies.
German Advisory Council on Global Change
- Provides, for the German government, recommendations for research and further action to combat global problems in the field of environment and development
Global Change Data and Information System
Global Change Master Directory
- Guided directory search.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor