Submit a site
Biological Pest Control
Livestock Methane Emissions
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Acid Sulfate Soils Information Page
- Links to articles and information realting to Acid Sulfate Soils in NSW. Maintained by the NSW Acid Sulfate Soil Information Officer at the Department of Agriculture.
- Search engines and link pages specialized in pest control and environmental management associations and resources as well as distributors, news, training and products.
Blackland Research Center Water Sciences Laboratory, Texas
- The Blackland Research Water Quality group is currently working on Water Quality research projects to develop Best Management Practices to reduce atrazine, sedimentation and nutrient losses from Central Texas farm and ranchland.
Center for Agriculture in the Environment
- a nonprofit research center that conducts public policy research to reduce the loss of productive farmland and to promote farming practices that lead to a healthy environment. DeKalb, Illinois, USA
Greenhouse Effect and Agriculture
- A view on agriculture and global warming.
Homepage of Frieder Graef
- Personal homepage about soils/agriculture research in Niger, Chad and Israel, including soil erosion and desertification.
Institute for Agriculture and Trade Policy
- Mission is to create environmentally and economically sustainable rural communities and regions through sound agriculture and trade policy. Supporting sustainable agriculture, reduced pesticide use, and related practices.
Lithuanian forest information system
- Forest statistics and forestry links for Lithuania.
Livestock overgrazing in riparian areas
- Personal website about the effects of livestock overgrazing on riparian areas and fish and wildlife in the American West.
North Otago Sustainable Land Management Group
- Has developed a world-first farm plan process to enable farmers to attain ISO 14001 accreditation under a group accreditation scheme. The "ENVIRO-AG" process helps farmers assess the environmental impact of their farm practices, develop suitable management practices and monitoring methods, then improve their compliance.
Organic Waste and Recycling Unit (New South Wales)
- Information related to biosolids land application.
- Modeling tools for assessment of phosphorus loading to waters from fertilizer and other sources.
Research into New Quarantine Treatments for Horticultural and Timber Products as Alternatives to Methyl Bromide Fumigation
- Information on a multi-organization research project to find an alternative to the use of methyl bromide fumigation in agriculture, horticulture and forestry.
Smoke Management Program
- revisions to the regulation governing agricultural burning in California.
- Specializes in monitoring equipment, data collection and analysis for agricultural engineering, water management, and water quality.
Strategies to Reduce the Emission of Greenhouse Gases and Environmental Toxic Agents from Agriculture and Land Use
- About an interdisciplinary research project concerning the contribution of agriculture to possible climate change. Graduiertenkolleg Universität Hohenheim, Department of Agricultural Economics, Stuttgart, Germany.
Systemwide Initiative on Malaria and Agriculture
- CGIAR research initiative into the links between malaria risk and agriculture, and exploring options to reduce malaria in rural areas through better management of agro-ecosystems. General information and sign-up for e-mail discussion group.
The Land Institute
- Our purpose is to develop an agricultural system with the ecological stability of the prairie and a grain yield comparable to that from annual crops
The Public Lands Grazing Activist
- Essays, photos, and technical references related to the impacts of livestock grazing on public lands in the Southwestern U.S.
UK Ministry of Agriculture Fisheries and Food Central Science Laboratory
- Carries out research on environmentally sound food production.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor