Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Agricultural Biodiversity under the Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD)
- Documentation on the implementation of the CBD's Agricultural Biodiversity work programme (COP Decisions III/11, IV/6, V/5)
Agricultural Biodiversity under the Food and Agriculture Organization
- Aims to assist national, regional and international stakeholders involved in the conservation and sustainable use of Biological Diversity for Food and Agriculture.
Agricultural Biodiversity: Sustainable Use for Food Security
- Agricultural biodiversity resource page: sustainable and equitable use for food and livelihood security. Linking UK public interest organisations concerned with its sustainable use, conservation, intellectual property, biotechnology, genetic engineering.
Conservation of Crop Wild Relatives in Natural Ecosystems
- IPGRI in situ conservation page.
Genetic Resources Action International
- An international non-governmental organisation campaigning against genetic erosion.
In Situ Conservation of Agricultural Biodiversity
- The maintenance of the diversity present in and among populations of the many species used directly in agriculture, or used as sources of genes, in habitats where such diversity arose and continues to grow.
Monitoring Institute for Rare Breeds and Seeds in Europe
- Research into former agrobiodiversity and existing live populations of rare breeds and cultivated plants in Europe.
On-Farm Conservation: A Global Project
- In situ conservation of crop plants involves the conservation on-farm of local crop cultivars (or landraces) with the active participation of farmers. IPGRI documentation.
Rural Advancement Foundation International
- An international non-governmental organization headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. RAFI is dedicated to the conservation and sustainable improvement of agricultural biodiversity, and to the socially responsible development of technologies useful to rural societies.
Safeguard for Agricultural Varieties in Europe
- SAVE is the European umbrella organization for the promotion and coordination of activieties for the conservation of endangered breeds of domestic animals and cultivated plant varieties in the form of live populations.
Using Diversity: Enhancing and Maintaining Genetic Resources On-Farm
- Exploring the common ground between conservation of threatened, farmer-developed varieties and the breeding and selection of new cultivars.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor