Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
An Introduction to Water Erosion Control
- Information on erosion control, and soil management techniques.
Best Management Practices for Soil Erosion
- An online book with introductory information regarding different kinds of soil erosion such as geological erosion and accelerated erosion.
Corn, Soil Tillage and Soil Erosion
- Specific information regarding soil management and the benefit of corn when combatting erosion.
Demonstration Erosion Control Home
- The Demonstration Erosion Control (DEC) project investigates the effectiveness of reducing erosion, sedimentation, and flooding.
EPA: Best Management Practices for Soil Erosion
- DOS based software which provides information for management and structural practices to control erosion.
Efficacy of Erosion-Control Blankets and Soil Stabilizers
- Efficacy of Erosion-Control Blankets and Soil Stabilizers
Environmental and Economic Costs of Soil Erosion and Conservation Benefits
- Excerpts from article in Science magazine, by Pimentel et al . (1995).
- Basic information on the causes of erosion with links to water and wind erosion information.
Erosion Technology Consulting
- Soil erosion control information, consulting, photos, dictionary of terms, etc.
- Erosion costs farmers time and money.
- Resources related to the European soil erosion model, which simulates erosion on an event basis for fields and small catchments.
Geoindicators: Soil and Sediment Erosion
- Basic information about erosion patterns, causes, and solutions.
Ground Cover Plants
- Article on ground cover usage, advantages, and disadvantages. Includes a checklist of over 250 types of plants.
International Erosion Control Association
- Provides education, resource information and business opportunities for professionals in the erosion and sediment control industry.
Kiwi Green Environment Control Ltd
- This site examines the seriousness of soil control and soil erosion into water ways.
Knox Soil & Water Conservation District
- A non-profit state funded government agency in Knox County, Ohio which educates and promotes soil and water conservation through agicultural and urban areas.
- Information on repairing or preventing land degradation on properties.
National Soil Erosion Researh Laboratory
- This U.S. Department of Agriculture area is the focal point for the national research program in soil erosion by water.
- Chemical agricultural practices are contributing to global warming, climate change, weather pattern disruption, erosion, and starvation.
Permanent Cover Cropping System, Steve Groff, Cedar Meadow Farm
- This site covers innovative practices and cropping strategies to increase profits and greatly reduce soil erosion and pesticides.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor