Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
- Supplies organic gardening and farming products for biological pest and weed control, including beneficial insects, fly parasites, traps, insecticides, natural fertilizers and soil amendments.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Artificial Diets for Insect Natural Enemies
- Information about new developments in the artificial rearing of natural insect enemies of greenhouse pests.
Association of Natural Biocontrol Producers (ANBP)
- A professional association representing the biological pest control industry.
Beneficial Insect Catalog: Steinernema Carpocapsae
- Biological control systems catalog available for online purchase.
Beneficial Ladybug Research In Controlling Pests
- Beneficial ladybug catalog and other natural predators in controlling pests and diseases in our environment.
Biocontrol Method for Reedgrass
- Information on pathogens to suppress reedgrass in reforestation areas.
Biocontrol of Plant Diseases Laboratory (BPDL)
- BPDL carries out basic and applied research to discover and improve methods for biological control of plant pathogens and weeds using beneficial microbes.
Biofungicides and Biobactericide
- Manufactures of microbial and herbal products for agriculture, food, health.
- Encompasses biological control of viral, microbial, nematode, insect, mite, weed, and vertebrate pests in agriculture, aquatic, forest, natural resource, stored product, and urban environments.
Biological Control Institute - Auburn University
- Research information on the biological control of pests.
Biological Control Virtual Information Center
- Fact sheets about biological control and links to other resources.
Biological Control of Grasshoppers and Locusts
- Information on the development of a microbial insecticide for grasshopper and locust control in Africa.
Biological Control: A Guide to Natural Enemies in North America
- Text and photographs describing the biological control agents of insect, weed, and pathogen pests.
Biological Pest Control
- Reference and application guide for the usage of insect parasitic nematodes steinernema carpocapsae for commercial and non-commercial pest control
- Producers of Benemite: natural enemies for management of spider-mites in greenhouses, field crops, fruit & nut trees and home gardens.
- The Horse Pal fly trap: An effective and environmentally friendly way to reduce horse fly and deer fly populations.
Central Coast Integrated Pest Management Project
- Guide to collaboration between lettuce and celery growers, pest control advisors, vegetable industry leaders, the Center for Agricultural Partnerships (CAP), and the University of California Cooperative Extension.
Cutting Edge in Weed Science.
- In Weber County Utah, insects have long been assisting in the fight against invading noxious weeds. Their site has news, control guide, calendar, and more.
- Jabb is a manufacturer of fungal biological pesticides for controlling insects in agricultural production and also does basis research and development and filed testing.
- How New York state is handling its purple loosestrife invasion.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor