Submit a site
Products and Materials
Resources and Guides
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Troubled Teens Programs - Help for Troubled Teens
- Troubled teens programs giving help for troubled teens at boarding school for troubled teens and residential treatment center.
Camphill Special School
- Camphill Special School is a nonprofit Private School and Waldorf school that offers day and residential programs for children and youth with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Guide to the Individualized Education Program
- The purpose of this guidance is to assist educators, parents, and state and local educational agencies in implementing the requirements of Part B of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) regarding Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for children with disabilities, including preschool-aged children.
- Early intervention products for children birth to five with special needs.
Communication and Speech Language Links
- An annotated index of pointers to resources and information on the Internet relevant to speech-language disorders and differences.
Council of Educators for Students with Disabilities
- Section 504 and special education (IDEA) resources and conferences for educators of students with disabilities.
Dr. Mac's Amazing Behavior Management Advice Site
- Offers positive and practical ideas for managing student behavior. Post a concern on the bulletin board and get suggestions from teachers around the world.
ERIC Clearinghouse on Disabilities and Gifted Education (ERIC EC)
- Access to FAQ on gifted education from the ERIC database.
Flowers of Crete
- The woodlands have always been a precious resource for man as a source of food, medicinal substances, resin, carbon, and wood
National Early Childhood Technical Assistance System (NECTAS)
- Works to support states, jurisdictions, and others to improve services and results for young children with disabilities and their families.
Pathways Awareness Foundation
- An organization which focuses on physical, movement, and motor delays and disabilities.
Research Institute of Exceptional Children (RIEC)
- RIEC in Iran's Ministry of Education. Special Needs and Gifted children
Sign Language Interpreter Education Directory
- Contains links to colleges and universities in the US and Canada which have interpreter education programs. Also contains useful links for working interpreters.
Special Education News
- News related to educating students with disabilities.
- Information on Special Education rules, regulations. Technicial assistance documents various disability categories. Interactive IEP training.
The Childhood League Center
- Early Intervention and preschool for children with special needs and their families.
The Maddux Special Education Home Page: Information on Disabilities
- Information about special education, including links.
The Special Education Home Page
- Links To The Best Special Education Sites On The Net!
Venango County Early Intervention
- Caring for children with special needs.
- Parent-directed organization that exists to increase independence, empowerment, and future opportunities for consumers with special needs, their families and communities, through training, information, referral and support.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor