Submit a site
Attention Deficit Disorder
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
About Learning Disabilities
- Provides comprehensive information and practical suggestions for parents and teachers of children and teens with ADD, learning disabilities and dyslexia.
Children And Learning Disabilities - An Overview
- An explanation of learning disabilities, the symptoms, and the compensational skills needed to overcome them.
- A computer resource for adults with learning disabilities, their carers and support workers.
Correctional Education Programs For Adults with Learning Disabilities
- Focuses on adult literacy programs within correctional ettings and on some documented successes in serving adults with LD.
Deaf Children with Learning Disabilities
- About.com reference concerning children who are deaf and have learning disabiliities.
- A national conference on learning disabilities in postsecondary education aimed at both educators and students. 26 February to 1 March, 2001 in Ontario, Canada.
Disability/Exceptionality Links Library
- Legal, family, education, medical, therapies, disabilities...
- A great web-site on dyscalculia, written for parents in an easy-to-undertsand language.
Dyslexia 'Nessy ' the online learning system
- Dyslexic? Try the online questionaire. Meet 'Silly Bull', a fun animation and other Nessy Dyslexic freebies
LD 101 - A Primer for Parents
- A book about children diagnosed as learning disabled (LD).
LD OnLine: Learning Disabilities Information & Resources
- The interactive guide to learning disabilities for parents, teachers, and children. Large site with articles, research, chat rooms, forums, newsletter, audio clips, calendar, store, ask the expert, resources, Kid Zone, personal essays, and a good search feature.
- This site contains a variety of resources for the learning disabilities community, including articles and links to other resources and references.
Language Disability Solutions with Nancy Clancy
- One page information on getting help with language disabilities.
Learning Disabilities Information
- Practical information about all types of learning disability.
- Learning Disabilities resources and information.
Math Learning Disabilities
- Information about math and learning disabilities.
PowerPath To Adult Basic Learning
- Standardized system for adult basic and literacy education programs to screen and provide accommodations for persons at risk of being diagnosed with learning disabilities.
Reed Martin, J.D.
- Educational resource for parents, advocates, attorneys and school personnel on the educational rights of children with disabilities to a free appropriate public education.
- A CD ROM program that builds an association between symbols and sounds in the English language. It utilizes the close association of visual, auditory and kinesthetic elements.
Simon's Language and Learning Site
- Information and links about dyslexia, language, learning and I.T. Also local information about Bacup.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor