Products and Services
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Sells and distributes a large collection of ADD-related books, videos, training programs, games, professional texts and assessment products.
Attention Deficit Kit
- A kit designed to help ADD children increase their attention span.
Better Books Educational Material
- Seller and distributor of books relating to dyslexia, dyspraxia, ADHD and other issues of special education interest.
Commonwealth Learning Center in Boston metro area
- Diagnostic assessments in reading, spelling, writing, and mathematics.
Different Roads to Learning
- An on-line catalog specializing in learning materials and playthings for children with developmental delays and challenges.
Georgia Psychoeducational Network
- Since 1970, the GPN has provided community-based special education services (including diagnosis, instruction, parent support, social work, and psychiatric consultation) for students with severe emotional disturbance.
HOTS Information Index
- Education program for Title I and Learning Disabled students in grades 4-8 developed by Dr. Stanley Pogrow.
- Auditory tools for children in special education programs and for adults.
Hi-Five Learning Tools: Autism Resources
- An excellent source for Autism, ADD, Aspergers, and ABA therapy resources. A variety of learning and teaching tools/materials for children of all levels.
- Catalogue of on-line resources for people working with learners who have individual learning needs and for the learners themselves.
Institute for Child Development
- Educational materials regarding children's social and emotional development, infant brain development, lesson plans, etc.
Learning Abilities Books
- Children's and educators books, lesson plans, tips.
- A comprehensive database of Autism and ABA resources for parents and teachers around the world.
- National Center to Improve Practice in special education through technology, media, and materials.
Phillip Roy Inc.
- Educational programs and materials for students of various learning abilities such as adult education, vocational skills, GED, pre-GED, welfare to work and correctional education.
Priority Products and Services
- Specializes in software and hardware for special needs and education. Resource for educators, therapists, counselors, and families, offering unequaled service, support, and training for all of our products.
- Special needs resources for special education teachers
Randi's Reruns Helps for Special Needs
- New and used books for homeschoolers who are working with children who have special needs.
School Specialty, Inc.
- Distributes non-textbook educational supplies including classroom supplies, art supplies, instructional materials, furniture and equipment, to schools for pre-kindergarten through twelfth grade. (Nasdaq: SCHS).
Speaking to Write
- Explores the use of speech recognition software for writing by secondary students with disabilities. The project focuses on secondary students (middle and high school) who experience significant difficulty with writing due to physical and/or learning disabilities.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor