Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Center for Special Needs Populations
- Promoting organizational change and community development through technical assistance, consultation, policy analysis, evaluation, training, and dissemination.
Child and Family Studies Program
- Enhances the overall quality of life for children who are at-risk for, or who experience, developmental disabilities, and their families in Allegheney, Pennsylvania.
- Through the use of education, research, and advocacy, works in partnership with individuals and organizations to enable communities to support, appreciate, and engage diverse members.
- Projects of different types dealing with young children and/or disabilities.
The New York Institute for Special Education
- Private, non-profit, non-sectarian educational facility with quality programs for children who are blind or visually disabled, emotionally and learning disabled and pre-schoolers who are developmentally delayed.
Uganda National Institute for Special Education (UNISE)
- Institution of learning with highly specialised programmes for professional teacher development for persons with disabilities.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor