Occupational Health and Safety
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
- Natronx provides dry sorbent injection systems (DSI technology) for industrial emissions control of SO2, SO3 and HCl.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Mesothelioma Information Resource Group, MIRG
- A non-profit organization created to assist patients, family, friends and loved ones in learning about mesothelioma and other asbestos-related injuries.
- An association of health and safety professionals devoted to protecting the health of the American worker and the environment. It supports the industrial hygiene profession in the anticipation, recognition, evaluation, and control of job-site hazards that may result in injury, illness, to workers.
ASSE The American Society of Safety Engineers
- Founded in 1911, ASSE is the world's oldest and largest professional safety organization. Its 33,000 members manage safety, health and environmental issues in industry.
American Chemical Society
- Primary professional organization for chemists and related occupations.
American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine
- ACOEM - The world's largest organization of occupational and environmental physicians, to promote and protect the health of workers through preventive services, clinical care, research, and educational programs.
American Public Health Association
- A site dedicated to improving the public's health through education and advocacy.
Arizona Voluntary Compliance Association Ltd.
- To provide each AVCA Ltd. member with a proactive safety management program with an affordable investment. Train members to stay in compliance and provide a safe working environment for all employees and visitors.
Baltic Sea Network on Occupational Health and Safety
- The network was established to review the present situation and planned programmes in OH&S in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania with the aim to strengthen their occupational health and safety services.
Basis Training, UK based
- Basis training provides organisations with a service of training staff against aggression, violence, anger, attacks in the workplace in the form of self defence instruction
C6 Safety Association of Saskatchewan Inc.
- An employer funded and supported safety association to assist employees and employers with health and safety in the workplace.
Canadian Center for Occupational Health and Safety
- Promotes a safe and healthy working environment by providing information and advice about occupational health and safety.
Canadian Neurotoxicity Information Network
- An information source for neurotoxicity. Enivironmental and Occupational Toxicology. Solvent Neurotoxicity.
- The premier host for construction safety resources around the world.
Counsel in Occupational and Environmental Health, Inc.
- COEH provides a full range of industrial hygiene and health and safety services including litigation support, exposure evaluations, and workplace audits. Located in Ringoes, New Jersey.
Courtley (Health & Safety) Ltd
- Consultants for small to medium sized businesses requiring health and safety services including training, site inspections, accident investigation, health and safety policies, etc. (UK only!)
Drunk Busters of America
- Innovative solutions in the fight to stop alcohol and drug related workplace accidents and drunk driving accidents.
Finnish Institute of Occupational Health
- A research and specialist institute on occupational health and safety.
Greater Cleveland Safety Council
- Information on safety training and services for industry and families in the Greater Cleveland, Ohio area.
- A UK occupational health organization. Working with teams of specialist health professionals to deliver bespoke, customer focused occupational health and related services.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor