Occupational Health and Safety
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Hoosier Safety Council
- The Indiana Chapter of the National Safety Council. Offers training, supplies and annual conference.
International Institute of Risk and Safety Management
- The IIRSM is a professional body for health and safety practitioners, based in UK. "... to advance professional standards in accident prevention and occupational health throughout the world."
- Links to occupational medicine and environmental medicine associations/organizations and databases.
- An international scientific association concerned with occupational and environmental health in the production and use of chemicals.
Metropolitan Safety Council of the Greater New Orleans Area
- A chapter of the National Safety Council. Information about this non-governmental, not-for-profit public service safety and health organization serving Southeast Louisiana and Mississippi.
- An Occupational Safety and Health Resource Center. Sponsored by the NY Department of Labor to provide workplace health and safety training materials on the internet.
National Health & Safety Association
- Information about this organization dedicated to helping improve workplace safety conditions. Based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
National Safety Council (U.S.)
- Site provides information on many safety, health and environmental topics; training resources (worker safety, DDC, FAI, CPR); products; publications; news; programs; home safety; and more. NSC is a membership organization.
Nebosh Exam Board
- The National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH) is an independent awarding body founded in 1979.
New York Committee for Occupational Safety and Health (NYCOSH)
- Factsheets, information about health and safety rights for workers, the latest news about health and safety policy.
OSH.NET, Occupational Safety and Health Network
- An internet site for comprehensive occupational safety and health information.
Occupational Knowledge International
- Ok International facilitates the exchange of volunteers and donated equipment to environmental programs in developing countries, and offers a certification to facilities that meet environmental performance goals.
Ontario Forestry Safe Workplace Association
- A health and safety association in forestry under the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB). Training, consulting, publications.
- Products and services for OSHA healthcare compliance, for dentists, physicians and hospitals.
POMS Occupational Health services
- Partners Occupational Medical Services. Occupational Health services for employers. Pre-employment, illness, absentees, etc.
RoSPA Occupational Health and Safety
- The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents: Safety and health in the workplace. (UK)
Safety Institute of Australia
- Peak Australian body representing OHS professionals
Semiconductor Safety Association
- An organization dedicated to the prevention of workplace injuries and accidents through the sharing of safety and health information and the promotion of technological advances in high technology, safety and health.
Southern California Industrial Safety Society (SCISS)
- Provides a forum for safety, health and environmental professionals. Meetings are held once a month to discuss and learn more about the EHS field.
The Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP)
- This group administers testing for individuals to become a Certified Safety Professionsl.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor