Occupational Health and Safety
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Alabama Department of Industrial Relations
- Similar to a department of labor site, not very strong. Emphasis is on mine safety and child labor safety.
Alaska Department of Labor Occupational Safety and Health
- Maintains OSHA services provided by the state. Creates and promotes programs for worker safety.
Arizona Occupational Safety and Health
- Maintains OSHA standards for the State of Arizona.
Arkansas Business and Employment
- A master page to safety and health, as well as related issues. There is no homepage for occupational health and safety, but many contacts listed.
- Maintains OSHA standards for the State of California.
California Occupational Health Branch
- A branch of the CA Department of Health Services. Maintaining surveillance, evaluation, and public education about occupational disease and injury among California workers.
Canadian Environment Health Program
- Part of Health Canada's Health Protection Branch. Role is to assess and manage the risks to health associated with the natural and technological environments.
Colorado Department of Labor and Employment
- Site has most information in PDF format, and is difficult to navigate. They claim the occupational safety information is in there.
Connecticut Department of Labor
- This department is charged with OSHA issues, only on a state level. Note: Only handles Public Sector employers.
Florida Division of Safety - Private Sector
- This is a site that coordinates with private employers and OSHA. Their main purpose is consultation and training.
Florida Division of Safety - Public Sector
- This site oversees all matters of OSHA issues, within the Public Sector, specifically government employees and employers.
Georgia Department of Labor
- Not a very strong site, requires some navigation. Serves the employees and Employers of Georgia.
Hawaii Occupational Safety and Health Division
- This site monitors and controls the hazards that face workers in Hawaii.
Illinois Department of Labor
- Master page for IDOL, links to various occupational safety and health subsections, as well as contact information
Indiana Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Dedicated to providing a safe working environment for the employees and employers of Indiana.
Iowa Occupational Safety and Health
- State site of occupational safety, in conjuction with the Iowa Department of Labor.
Iowa-Illinois Safety Council
- This is a two state cooperative effort, to reduce injuries, and enforce sections of federal code.
Kentucky Occupational Safety and Health Program
- Their mission is to reduce or eliminate injuries through compliance with standards and codes.
Louisiana Department of Labor Administration
- Department offers and administers programs to protect the workforce of the state, with both state agency and federal agency efforts.
Maryland Occupational Safety and Health
- This is the official site for Maryland's OSHA resources. Their main mission is to protect all workers in the state.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor