Submit a site
Medical Artificial Intelligence
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Rhodococcus Equi Animal Models
- Find academic research article on development and assessment of an attenuated Rhodococcus equi oral vaccine that produces VapA.
Bridge City Bulk
- Bridge City Bulk is an online retailer of health products and wholesale supplements. They offer a wide variety of products, all with free same day shipping and their customer satisfaction guarantee!
A 2005 University Study Shows FDA Protecting Drug Industry
- A recent 2005 University Study concluded that the FDA, Food and Drug Administration, is now protecting the drug industry, and the FDA is putting millions of Americans at unnecessary risk.
WWW.CANCERCONTROLINFO.COM-Cancer Treatment Option Utilizing Immuno-Augmentative Therapy (iat)
- Cancer treatment options and book, A Last Stand, An American Tragedy, that exposes and validates controversial cancer treatment's (Immuno-Augmentative Therapy, iat) past.
Clinical Trials – Cancer Clinical Trial
- Information about Novartis clinical trials. Learn how they work, and how you can participate in them. Includes a glossary, FAQ, discussion of informed consent, and disease information.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
AHRQ: Clinical Information
- Clinical information on evidence-based practice, clinical guidelines, medical effectiveness, pharmaceutical therapy, new technology, screening and preventive services, outcomes research, and the National Guideline Clearinghouse.
Academic Info: Health and Medicine
- An annotated directory of Internet resources on Health and Medicine.
Accurate Clinical Trials Information from MCW
- Accurate and timely clinical trials information from the Medical College of Wisconsin's HealthLink web site. The site also contains a searchable index for other health and medical topics. Free subscription.
- The Laboratory of Dr. Elie D. Al-Chaer for the study of Pain including Visceral Pain of structural or functional origin as well as the role of the nervous system in pain processing.
Alliance for Aging Research
- Private, not-for-profit advocacy organization fighting for science policies in the nation's capital to speed breakthroughs for greater health, vitality and longevity.
Alternative Cancer Therapy
- Official research site of William F. Koch M.D., Ph.D. on alternative cancer treatments, including complete online texts of his works.
- Research discussion group.
- Specializes in providing patient populations tailored to a specific research criteria.
Biological Research Faculty and Facility, Inc.
- BRFF serves government, industry, and private research institutions with a wide range of laboratory services and products to support and conduct basic cancer research, new product development, and regulatory testing programs.
Biopsychology Research Group
- A university and clinic based group researching the neurobiological bases of attention in healthy persons and those suffering from schizophrenia or childhood attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
- The use of electric fields as an essential therapeutic element in medical biology; a new approach to the treatment of human disease.
Brain and Tissue Bank for Developmental Disorders
- A repository for brain and other tissues and cell lines from individuals with developmental disorders.
California Clinical Trials Medical Group
- CCTMG conducts important medical research studies, tests new drugs developed by pharmaceutical companies, and approved by the FDA for clinical trials.
Cardiopulmonary Research Science and Technology Institute
- CRSTI offers access to a patient population, organizational efficiency, focus, and clinical thought-leaders. Includes research protocols, education, newsletter, conference registration and links.
CenterWatch Clinical Trials Listing Service
- Listing of clinical research trials, information about physicians and medical centers performing clinical research and drug therapies newly approved by the FDA.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor