Religion and Spirituality
Submit a site
Law and Gospel
Creeds and Symbols
Predestination and Election
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Brief Statement of the Doctrinal Position of the Missouri Synod
- LCMS paper emphasizing theological concerns of the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
Adiaphora: In the Reformation and Today
- Historical consideration of the theology of indifferent matters, including how and when this label should be used. Current considerations and applications are examined.
Baptism, Gospel, Eucharist, Absolution
- Short study showing the Christian's need for the fullness of the means of grace.
CAT41 TableTalk: Files and Resources
- Original essays and papers including synergism, whether the Pope is Antichrist, the Masonic Lodge, and the Campbellites (Churches of Christ). Luther Seal and other graphics. [WPD, DOC, RTF]
Christ and Culture Reexamined
- Angus J. L. Menuge critiques the H. Richard Niebuhr book and presents an alternative based upon Lutheran acceptance and embracing of paradox.
Christianity and Culture: God's Double Sovereignty
- Lutheran theology of two kingdoms is applied to examination of the Christian Church in society and its relationship to and independence from the social order, by Gene Edward Veith.
Church and Ministry in the Lutheran Confessions
- Cites the Book of Concord in exploring the interdependence of the pastoral office and the body of Christ while also comparing the congregation to all of Christendom.
Compendium of Positive Theology
- English translation of the introductory theses to each chapter of the book. Work quoted is the C. F. W. Walther edition of a dogmatics text by Johannes Baier.
- official site, includes theological papers and sermons, calendar of national Confessional Lutheran events.
Correlation Between B'rith (Berith) and Diatheke
- Examination interpretation using stereotypical covenant theology versus the testamental exegesis of Lutherans, especially in Pauline writings.
- A research and educational arm of Concordia University Wisconsin working out implications of the Lutheran doctrine of vocation and engaging contemporary culture with the Lutheran confessions.
Dead? Wounded? Or Merely Uniformed?
- Examines Lutheran understanding of salvation by grace through faith by defining terms and comparing with the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church and of Charles Finney.
- Lutheran Church -- Missouri Synod brief writings on Baptism, Lord's Supper, forgiveness and confession of sins, salvation, heaven and hell, creeds, the Bible, and prayer.
Free Will and Salvation
- Comparison of freedom of choice in Erasmus' philosophy versus Luther's theology of the bondage of the will.
Holy Ordination in the Church
- Defines and examines what it is to be ordained, seeing how it confesses the doctrine of the Holy Ministry, and using historical sources.
- Shows the persona and work of the Third Person of the Trinity with statement and Scripture reference.
Jesus, Mary and Martin
- A Confessional Lutheran view on mariology and the Blessed Virgin. Explains difference between using "Protestant" and "Evangelical-Catholic" as labels for Lutherans.
Kelly, Robert: Articles and Opinions
- Professor of Systematic Theology at Waterloo Lutheran Seminary writes on A Brief Theology of Baptism, Lutheran Identity in a "Pluralistic" Context, and Some Thoughts on Ordination.
- Dedicated to the preservation and promotion of genuine confessional Lutheran theology and research.
- Confessional Lutheran essays including "Who is God," "Intro to Lutheran Theology," and "Gems of Lutheran Theology"; book and music reviews.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor