Religion and Spirituality
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Denmark's First Report: Part II
- Information on implementation of individual provisions of Council of Europe's Framework Convention for the Protection of National Minorities with reference to minority Lutheran independent churches in Denmark.
Episcopal-Lutheran "Concordat of Agreement" Resources
- Ecumenical documents between the Episcopal (Anglican) church in the United States and the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America leading to altar and pulpit fellowship.
Evangelical Catholics and Confessional Evangelicals
- Gene Edward Veith uses Lutheran theology and its paradoxes to illustrate the ecumenical polarities of Lutheranism and show why generic ecumenism is not part of confessional Lutheranism.
Jewish-Christian Relations in Australia
- Council of Presidents of the Lutheran Church of Australia study paper on Lutherans and the Jews with special reference to anti-Semitism and anti-Jewish extremism.
Lutheran - Jewish Relations
- Guidelines for relations in the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America.
- Background and official text for A Formula of Agreement, regarding full communion between the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America and three Reformed churches.
Lutheran-Roman Catholic Covenant
- Documents and statements concerning Christian unity between the Roman Catholic and Lutheran Churches.
Lutherans and Other Christians
- A report by the Lutheran Council of Great Britain regarding inter-church relations and reconciled diversity.
- The full text of the Lutheran - Roman Catholic report, Ways to Community, produced by the joint commission of the Lutheran World Federation and the Vatican Secretariat for Promoting Christian Unity.
Religion and Churches in Finland
- Describes the role of the Evangelical-Lutheran Church as the established state church and the role of other churches and religious communities in the Finnish constitution, law and social fabric.
We Will Resist
- Statement of protest and dissent regarding the Lutheran-Roman Catholic Joint Declaration on the Doctrine of Justification (JDDJ) by 14 Lutheran theologians from Germany, America, Norway, and Denmark.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor