Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Scottish Band of Hope Union
- A Scottish charity whose purpose is to lead children and their parents away from the perils of alcohol, drug and solvent dependency.
- Anglican organization dedicated to war and AIDS relief and community development in Rwanda and Uganda.
The Caring Place (Canada)
- Christian relief and aid organization, helping others locally and worldwide. Currently sending aid packages to over 83 countries.
The Flying Hospital
- Fully equipped, self-contained airborne hospital provides humanitarian medical and outpatient surgical care in developing countries.
The International Refugee Center of Dakar
- A Christian community center for refugees from war-torn countries that provides elementary education for children, language classes, Bible classes, and other forms of humanitarian aid.
The Leprosy Mission
- An international Christian charity, founded in 1874, and now bringing healing and restoration to some 200,000 people affected by leprosy in over 30 countries.
The Society of St. Andrew
- Christian hunger ministry that salvages fresh produce and delivers it to soup kitchens and food banks across the U.S.
- A non-profit organization whose mission is to eliminate poverty and economic suffering through the united efforts of Latter-Day Saints and their neighbors.
Valley Churches United Missions
- Serving those in need in the San Lorenzo Valley and Scotts Valley. VCUM is an all Volunteer Non-Profit Organization providing emergency food pantry and information & referral services. Provides emergency rent assistance, gas and food vouchers, utilities, and medical assistance when funds are available.
- Helping street children, plus doing relief work in Transylvania (Sighisoara, Romania). Work has grown up over the last four years around a student program of Eastern Nazarene College (Boston, MA).
Vincentian-American Independent National Charities
- Organization based in Brooklyn, NY and of benefit to the less fortunate, both in the U.S.A. and St. Vincent and The Grenadines.
World Relief Home Page
- World Relief is an evangelical relief and development agency that provides emergency relief.
World Vision International
- Christian relief and development organization assisting 70 million people each year in its quest to end poverty, fight hunger and transform lives.
World Vision United States
- The U.S. branch of the international organization, featuring information about Youth Ambassadors, an international touring group.
[Ro] Helpons Helpen
- Street children from Bucharesti.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor