Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Feed The Children
- International non-profit Christian organization providing food, clothing, educational supplies, medical equipment and other necessities to needy individuals.
Food for the Poor
- An international Christian humanitarian aid organization that provides food, housing, medical services, education and ministry to poor people and families in the Caribbean and Latin America.
For Haiti With Love
- A missionary organization in Haiti founded by Don and Eva DeHart.
Friends In The West
- Christian aid charity aimed at helping African children
- A Christian, interdenominational, non profit, relief and humanitarian organization that aims to use aircraft to transport food, water, clothing, medical teams, hospitals and mission teams, around the world.
Great Commission Air
- Provides air transportation for Christian missions and humanitarian relief.
- Charity "bringing hope to a hurting world" through education, disease control, medical training and care, care for orphans, education and recovery programs. Recruits mainly from the members of International Churches of Christ (ICOC).
Help The Poor
- Nonprofit organization located in Ramsey, NJ, currently operating four shelters for expectant mothers and their children, and providing aid, comfort, and support to needy inner city children.
Help the Children - World Opportunities International
- Christian organisation providing disaster, emergency and poverty relief by distributing food, clothing, and medicine to children, families and outreach programs in the USA and around the world.
Hope for the Suffering
- Christian organization dedicated to alleviating the suffering of innocent children.
Humanitarian Medical Relief Medical Charities
- A registered nonprofit organization headquartered in Southwest Florida helping those in medical need around the world.
Interfaith Refugee Ministry
- Interfaith refugee ministry and refugee resettlement.
International Christian Concern
- A human rights organization promoting religious freedom and assisting international Christians who are victims of persecution and discrimination.
International D.O.V.E. Association Inc.
- Development, orphanages, and vocational education from a Christian Aid Organization committed to caring for orphans in war torn countries.
- Gateway to information on Jesuits in the United States, Ignatian spirituality, and social justice advocacy.
Josephite Community Aid
- A voluntary Christian organisation committed to the poor and under-privileged in Sydney, Australia.
- Christian poverty relief organization. Inspired by the love of God. Practical action through self-help, medical and educational projects in developing countries.
- Offering southern baptist resource material, adult, sunday school and vacation bible school curriculum, church stewardship strategies, support groups for ministers, pastor sermon tools and conference centers
Lighthouse Mission, Patchogue
- Feeding the hungry on Long Island. Distributing God's Word, food and clothing to those in need. We are a non-profit organization reaching out to the lost.
- A food rescue operation in that feeds 450 families a month. The organization uses an all volunteer workforce.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor