Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Children's Cup International Relief
- Organization that provides aid to Zimbabwe, Mozambique and Vietnam. It has feeding programs, medical treatments, and orphanages for hurting people around the world.
Christian Blind Mission International: Australia
- International organization dedicated to helping blind people and those with other disabilities in developing countries worldwide.
Christian Children's Fund
- Worldwide organization providing humanitarian aid to over 2.5 million needy children.
Christian Humanitarian Aid
- Links to Christian aid groups, articles on child sponsorship and ways to get involved.
Christian Mission Aid
- Founded in 1986 as a non-denominational, non-profit organization to work on relief and development projects in Africa.
Christian Reformed World Relief Committee
- Relief, development, and educational ministry supported by the Christian Reformed Church in North America.
Christian Relief Services
- Non-profit charitable organization providing humanitarian relief in the United States and around the world.
Church World Service
- Relief, development and refugee assistance arm of the National Council of the Churches of Christ in the U.S.A. provides self-help development, meets emergency needs, and addresses the root causes of poverty and powerlessness.
Church World Service: Immigration and Refugee Program
- Support refugees in their attempts to further their education and receive job training
Cleaford Christian Trust
- Charity in Woodingdean working in Brasov, Romania.
- An evangelical Christian child development ministry dedicated to addressing the needs of children around the world.
Compassion International: Sponsor a child online
- Christian child sponsorship ministry - provides a unique relationship with a child in Asia, Africa or Latin America.
Dream Machine Foundation
- Christian non-profit organization dedicated to helping children and families in Fiji with medical, dental, educational and farming programs to improve their quality of life.
East European Christian Correspondence Center (EECCC)
- Aims to reach the countries of the former Eastern European countries via a free Christian translating, publishing, and mailing.
Educators in Missions
- Provides medical care and educational opportunities for needy people in Central America. Child sponsorships available.
Episcopal Church - Church Related Organizations
- Listing of Episcopal Church-related organizations.
Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
- Formed by the merger of the American Lutheran Church, the Lutheran Church in America, and the Association of Evangelical Lutheran Churches. Congregation locator, background, news, various directories.
- A medical mission in Brazil that takes care of the poorest of the poor.
Family Care Foundation
- A Christian-based organisation with a broad-based family of projects making a difference in communities around the world. Has many projects including - humanitarian aid, help for the poor, help for the disabled, education in family values and Christian evangelization projects.
Family Connections Ministries
- FCM International cares for the children of Guatemala, Mexico and other countries.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor