Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Alliance For Worker Retirement Security
- Advocates Social Security reform for the benefit of the American Worker.
Almanac of Policy Issues: Social Security
- Background information and links on Social Security.
American Association of Retired Persons WEBPLACE: Advocacy Center: Social Security
- The facts, the issues and the answers according to the AARP.
American Enterprise Institute Articles on Social Security
Americans for Real Social Security
- Organization proposing an alternative solution to the coming crisis with Social Security and advocating a replacement of the entire U.S. social safety net.
Choose Your Future - Social Security Reform
- Social Security is unfair and headed for bankruptcy. Privatization can help Americans build wealth and turn every worker into an owner.
Coalition for Human Needs - Social Security
- Issue page for CHN, a coalition of major U.S. anti-poverty organizations.
Coalition on Urban Renewal and Education - Social Security Reform
- Includes articles in favor of Social Security privatization and its benefits to African Americans.
Common Sense on Social Security
- An independent resource on Social Security reform options.
Economic Security 2000 Online
- Economic Security 2000 is a nonpartisan grassroots, educational organization dedicated to saving and reforming Social Security.
Employee Benefit Research Institute's Social Security Links
- A seemingly comprehensive set of links to articles, studies and policy analyses on Social Security Reform.
Grandfather Social Security Report
- A comparison of economic impacts of social security on today's working people compared to prior generation - - hard data in picture form to make it easy to understand.
Grandfather Trust Fund & Deficit Report - by MWHodges
- Question: how can one claim a general government surplus when total federal debt increased to another record high? Answer: by siphoning-off and spending trust fund surpluses which don't belong to the general government, just like a son spending his mother's retirement account on his own consumption and credit cards while claiming he, himself, is running a surplus and saving her retirement account.
Health Care and Social Security
- Is Social Security unfair to Blacks and other minorities? Project 21, a leadership network of conservative African-Americans, tries to answer that question and many others on this page that has links to many policy analyses.
How To Save Social Security?
- The Brookings Institution presents links to congressional testimony, policy briefs, books and other material by their scholars.
Institute for America's Future: Social Security Superpage
- This page is created for those who want to preserve Social Security, not privatize it; strengthen it, not strangle it. IAF offers background on the program, experts, updates on the debate, original analysis, and core resources and links.
International Center for Pension Reform
- Founded by José Piñera to promote the reform of government-run pension systems along the Chilean model of private Retirement Savings Accounts.
NOW and Social Security
- this collection of links from the National Organization for Women's website details their opposition to privatizing Social Security.
National Center for Policy Analysis
- An examination of Social Security privatization, including a calculator for comparing projected returns against a privatized plan.
National Committee to Preserve Social Security and Medicare
- The National Committee to Preserve Social Security and Medicare is a grassroots senior citizens' advocacy and education association with about 5.5 million members and supporters dedicated to protecting the entitlements on which millions of older Americans rely.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor