Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
National Council of Women's Organizations Women and Social Security Project
- A nonpartisan network formed to address the critical issue of Social Security reform and to help policy makers understand womens stake in this crucial issue.
NationalIssues.com - Social Security
- A non-partisan research site that presents summary information and opposing viewpoints. Links to think tanks, news sources, advocacy groups, candidate sites and historical documents.
Opting Out of Social Security
- Oregon's Cascade Policy Institute asks, "Should states be able to opt out of Social Security?"
Project On Social Security Privatization
- Social Security is going broke. In the year 2012, Social Security will begin paying out more in benefits than it collects in revenues. This site considers what you stand to gain from privatization of the Social Security system.
- Supports H.R. Bill 848, repeal of the Windfall Elimination Provision (WEP) of the Social Security Act. Provides a sample letter to one's representative in Congress.
- publications and research from the National Academy of Social Insurance.
Social Security Reform
- A Century Foundation Guide to the Issues.
Social Security Reform Center
- Pro-privatization site run by the Heritage Foundation.
Social Security for the Young
- This is an official web site of the social security administration with information on Social Security for kids, teenagers, parents and teachers.
The Heritage Foundation Publications Library, Health Care and Welfare: Social Security
- Policy papers on Social Security privatization published by The Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank.
The Social Security Network
- A source of information, news, analysis and expert commentary on the Social Security debate. Sponsored by The Century Foundation, a liberal think tank.
- A national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the privatization of the Social Security system in accordance with sound economic and moral principals.
- Sponsored by the Committee for Good Common Sense, this site includes a poll and a calculator for figuring your rate of return on Social Security.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor