Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- How to open a bank account without a social security number.
Fight the Fingerprint!
- Expresses opposition to government-sanctioned biometrics identification schemes.
How Stuff Works: Social Security Number (SSN)
- Eight-part tutorial about the history and purpose of U.S. Social Security with an explanation of what the numbers on your U.S. Social Security card mean.
Jesus E. Moses (Fred)'s Ministry on SSN = 666
- Article about a man who refuses to have a social security number, using numerology to assert that it represents the "number of the beast" -- 666.
National Center for Policy Analysis
- An examination of Social Security privatization, including a calculator for comparing projected returns against a privatized plan.
National Organization for Non-Enumeration
- A nationwide movement dedicated to educating American citizens of their rights and responsibilities under the Federal Social Security Act, including the right to privacy and refusing to be enumerated under the Act.
Neil McIver: Cool Dude
- One of those guys without a Social Security Number, and what it's like to live without an SSN. SSN's are not required to live and work in the United States, so says the Social Security Administration.
Revocation of Social Security Number
- A letter from a taxpayer to Shirley S. Chater, Commissioner of the Social Security Administration, requesting the revocation of his social security number.
Social Security # Information
- What does a SSN mean? How is it used and what you can learn from it.
Social Security Number Not Required
- Did you know that there is no law requiring you to obtain, have or use a social security number to live or work in the United States? Yet, just try to get a job, drivers license or open a bank account without one.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor