Submit a site
Computational Fluid Mechanics
Finite Element Analysis
Computational Structural Mechanics
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Applied Scientific Research
- ASR provides advanced computational and algorithmic support to the high performance computing needs of government and industrial clinets. The core technology of ASR is a grid-free, massively parallel CFD tool, originally developed at M.I.T.
Australian National University - Computational Science
CAMES: Computer-Assisted Mechanics and Engineering Sciences Journal
- Source of information in the field of computational mechanics and related areas of applied science and engineering.
Computational Structural Mechanics at NCSA
- Computational Structural Mechanics Team at National Center for Supercomputing Applications
Laboratoire de Mécanique et Technologie - Structures and Systems
- Research activities on all aspects of Computational Structural Mechanics, with an emphasis on composite materials and structural development processes.
Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Scientific Computing Group at Los Alamos.
- Information related to multigrid, multilevel, multiscale, aggregation, defect correction, and domain decomposition methods.
Mississippi State University - Computational Engineering
Polish Academy of Sciences - Computational Mechanics
Rice University - Computational Science and Engineering
University of Utah - Computational Engineering and Science
Worcester Polytechnic Institute - Computational Engineering in Electromagnetics and Acoustics
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor