Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Aarseth's N-body software
- [open source - multiplatform] Direct N-body algorithms.
Barnes & Hut Treecode Algorithm
- [open source - multiplatform] A guide to a tree code algorithm implementation, used for astronomical N-body simulations.
CFD codes list
- A large list of commercial, public-domain and shareware Computational Fluid Dynamics codes.
- Cosmological initial conditions and microwave anisotropy codes for cosmological modelling. COSMICS is a package of fortran-77 programs.
Laboratory for Computational Astrophysics
- A joint project of the National Center for Supercomputer Applications and the Department of Astronomy of the University of Illinois.
N-Body/Particle Simulation Methods
- An extensive online tutorial with examples and code references.
- [open source - Unix] An extendible stellar dynamics toolbox; has various programs to create, integrate, analyze and visualize N-body and SPH-like systems. In addition there are various tools to operate on images, tables and orbits, including FITS files to export/import to/from other astronomical data reduction packages.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor