Submit a site
Journals and Magazines
Environmental Science and Engineering
Finite Elements Analysis
Fluid Mechanics and Dynamics
Surveying and related
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Sightseer's Guide to Engineering
- Travel guide highlights enginering achievements throughout the United States.
Advanced Materials for Construction
- Research topics include composites and light-weight concrete. From the Civil Engineering Research Foundation.
American Society of Civil Engineers' Database
- Search on a variety of engineering topics, from construction and design and structural engineering, to hydraulics and hydrology and surveying. Provides access to over 80,000 bibliographic and abstracted records.
Army Corps of Engineers - Engineering and Design Publications
- Includes engineering manuals, guide specifications, and related information resources.
British Construction Industry Awards
- Open to building and civil engineering projects which demonstrate all-round excellence. Any project in the United Kingdom is eligible as is an overseas project where there is significant involvement by British firms.
Center for Geotechnical Centrifuge Modelling
- The UMCP geotechnical centrifuge is a 30,000 g-lb, 3m diameter, 200g modelling facility located in the Civil Engineering Laboratories at the University of Maryland.
Civil Engineering Dictionary
- A dictionary of industry words and terminology.
Civil Engineering Reference
- A general reference guide . Includes information on wood, timber, steel, concrete, and a search function.
Civil and Environmental Engineers Forum at Eng-Tips
- Technical support forums and mutual help system for engineering professionals. Selling and recruiting forbidden.
Computational Frameworks for Hydraulic Fracturing
- The site is about the author and his research into hydraulic fracturing by computational modelling.
Engineering Properties of Soil
- Selective compilation of frequently used correlations for soil properties, including classification, shear strength, permeability, freeze thaw resistance, friction angle, compressibility, unit weight, bearing capacity and compacted properties. Also provides standard tests for geotextiles.
Halim's Global Engineering Mall
- Links to civil and environmental engineering resources, as well as geographic information sources.
- Engineering portal for geoengineers interested in hydraulic fracturing in site stress measurements.
International Centre for Geotechnics and Underground Construction
- Industry sponsored foundation, specifically set up to provide short, practically oriented, industrial training courses for engineers, technicians and operators in all aspects of tunnel and underground construction.
Internet Resources of Civil Engineering Knowledge and Technology
- Catalog of internet resources of civil engineering knowledge and technology; covering all disciplines of civil engineering.
Prestressed Concrete Cylinder Pipe
- Provides researchers and end-users an exchange of information related to PCCP use and failure, mechanisms, techniques, and more.
R.S. Means Building Glossary
- A searchable dictionary of construction terms .
Resources of Scholarly Societies
- Created by compilers at the University of Waterloo Library to facilitate access to websites maintained by or for scholarly societies across the world.
Seismic Design Review
- Steven Hiner, P.E., teaches a professional engineer license review course for the Special Civil/Seismic Principles portion of the California Civil Professional Engineers examination.
Technology and Environment
- designed to bring together the various participants and technologies in building related activities. Includes a range of technical documentation and publications, and links to related resources .
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor