Submit a site
American Society of Civil Engineers
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials. An organization which sets transportation policies and authors many construction codes.
American Rock Mechanics Association
- This association is the leading organization for professionals, companies, firms, teachers, and students in the field of rock mechanics and rock engineering.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- ASTM develops technical standards for industry worldwide.
- Asocreto is the concrete producer association of Colombia.
Association of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Specialists
- AGS is a trade association established to improve the profile and quality of geotechnical and geoenvironmental engineering. The AGS format for 'Electronic Transfer of Geotechnical and Geoenvionmental Data' can be downloaded.
CSCE - Canadian Society for Civil Engineering
- Information about the organization, its events and publications, and professional development opportunities.
Civil Engineering Contractors Association
- Represent the interests of civil engineering contractors registered in the UK as well as to provide a full range of services to members.
Civil Engineering Research Foundation
- CERF works together with all organizations involved in civil engineering-related research activities to establish a U.S. national research agenda. Developing practical solutions for keeping the civil engineering profession on the forefront of technology, materials, and systems development.
Institution of Civil Engineers
- Site has extensive information about civil engineering, including environment, structures, management, sustainable development, transport, contaminated land, and water supply. News, references, guidance, publications, events, civil engineering career opportunities.
Institution of Civil Engineers, Swiss Branch
- Promoting quality and consistency in civil engineering. Site has technical and organizational information and links. Swiss Branch has a particular interest in tunneling in Alpine environments.
International Society for Rock Mechanics
- ISRM's objectives are to encourage international collaboration and exchange of ideas and information between rock mechanics practitioners; to encourage teaching, research, and advancement of knowledge and to promote high standards of professional practice.
International Society of Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering
- ISSMGE promotes the advancement/dissemination of knowledge in geotechnics and its engineering and environmental applications, through conferences, technical committees, and regional societies.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor