Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Loeb, Laurence D.
- Professor at the University of Utah who studies Middle East ethnology, social organization, religion and ethnomusicology.
- Web site of the CSU Chico professor that discusses his research in applied anthropology in Honduras.
Lovejoy, C. Owen
- Kent State University professor who researches biomechanics, forensics, skeletal biology and human evolution.
Matory, J. Lorand
- Professor at Harvard University who is interested in spirit possession, gender, ethnicity and transnationalism in West Africa.
McCullough, John M.
- Professor at the University of Utah interested in ecological genetics and human variation.
Meindl, Richard S.
- Kent State University instructor who teaches primate ecology and behavior.
- Associate Professor in the Anthropology Department of Minnesota State University, Mankato.
Moskowitz, Marc L.
- Professor at Lake Forest College interested in fetus-spirits and ghosts in modern Taiwan.
- University of Maine anthropology professor whose interests include the comparative study of religion, and religion and politics.
- University of British Columbia ethnographer whose research interests include Amazonian societies, women in the Third World, religion and ethnicity.
Nachman, Steven R.
- a cultural anthropologist at Edinboro University of Pennsylvania who has conducted ethnographic research in Papua New Guinea and Haiti as well as among Haitian refugees in South Florida.
- Anthropologist at York University who researches Amish ethnicity.
O'Rourke, Dennis H.
- Anthropology professor at the University of Utah researching population and evolutionary genetics and human epidemiology.
Otterbein, Keith F.
- Research specialist at the University of Buffalo who studies warfare, social structure and cultural ecology of peoples of the Caribbean and West Africa.
- Professor of anthropology at Washington University in St. Louis whose research focuses on factors that affect women's pursuit of economic opportunities and rural development in Nepal.
- University of British Columbia anthropology professor whose research interest includes museum theory, and touristic commodification of art.
Prufer, Olaf H.
- Professor at Kent State University who teaches psychological anthropology, culture conflict, North American and Old World prehistory.
Riner, Reed D.
- Professor at Northern Arizona University who studied applied anthropology as it relates to the enculturation Native American Indians.
- Professor at York University who conducts research on Canadian housing, especially non-profit cooperatives.
Rodseth, Lars T.
- Anthropology professor at the University of Utah who researches historical anthropology, kinship and social organization in Tibet and Nepal.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor