Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- University of British Columbia professor whose research interests include Japanese society and culture.
- University of British Columbia anthropologist whose research interests include subarctic ethnography, circumpolar political developments, and North American ethnohistory.
- Historic information about a 19th and Early 20th Century (1858-1929) Ethnologist-Sinologist. Includes full text reprints of his shorter contributions to anthropology.
- University of British Columbia anthropologist who researches Gender inequality and feminist theory.
Cushing, Frank Hamilton
- Biographical sketch of the 19th Century ethnologist who lived among the Zuni.
David J. Banks
- Professor at the University of Buffalo researching kinship, culture, historical methods, and contemporary social change in Southeast Asia.
Dentan, Robert K.
- Anthropology professor at the University of Buffalo who studies social organization, ecology and ritual in Southeast Asia and Africa.
Dow, James Winslow
- Anthropology professor at Oakland University. Includes collection of online papers and articles.
Duggleby, Christine R.
- Anthropologist at the University of Buffalo researching human population biology, genetics and evolutionary theory.
Edwards, Jay D.
- Professor at Louisiana State University who researches folklore and vernacular architecture in the Caribbean, and Louisiana.
Eickelman, Dale F.
- Dartmouth College Professor whose research interests include religion and politics in the Middle East and North Africa.
Endicott, Kirk M.
- Professor at Dartmouth College whose research interests include social change in the Malaysian Batek, hunting and gathering societies, religion, economy and social organization in Southeast Asian Cultures.
- A tenured professor of Anthropology at San Jose State University in California, currently working on an ethnography of Silicon Valley cultures and their connection to centers of high technology worldwide.
- Professor at Kent State University who researches kinship and social organization, political development, indigenous seafaring techniques in Oceana and Native North America.
Fiske, Alan Page
- Associate Professor of Anthropology at UCLA whose research and teaching explores the ways in which culture, psychology, and natural selection operate together to shape human sociality.
Frake, Charles O.
- Professor at the University of Buffalo who researches cultural ecology and cognitive anthropology in Southeast Asia, the Philippines, and Europe.
- A professor of Linguistic Anthropology at the University of Missouri, Columbia whose intellectual concerns are language, culture, and thought, and the relationships among them.
- Professor at Humbolt State University who researches primate behavior, ecology and conservation in the Caribbean and Africa.
- Professor at York University who studies the anthropology of disability and cultural definitions of accessibility.
- Professor at York University whose main interests are in the fields of law and social control and of local-level politics, with particular specialization on processes of dispute management and decision-making.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor