Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Researcher at York University who explores the multiple discourses of conservationalist control that shaped the governance practices of colonial resource use regimes in the Central Himalayas from a feminist perspective.
- Anthropology professor at the University of Utah researching kinship and social organization, structural analysis and social networks in Oceania.
Hagen, Edward H.
- A biological anthropologist at the University of California, Santa Barbara conducting research with the Shuar people of Ecuador.
Hamrick, Mark W.
- Kent State University faculty member interested in anatomy, primate paleontology and human evolution.
- Instructor at York University who teaches cultural anthropology and maintains a continuing interest in the politics of Central and Southern Africa.
- Anthropology professor at the University of Utah interested in documenting the sociobiology of hunter-gatherers.
Hickey, Joseph V.
- Professor of cultural anthropology at Emporia State University.
Igoe, James J.
- Professor of anthropology at Washington University in St. Louis whose primary research and teaching interests revolve around the intersection of local and global cultural institutions.
- Professor at Iowa State University whose primary research focuses on natural and cultural resource management, ethnicity and social mobility, and technological and agricultural change.
Jackson, Jason Baird
- A professor and curator at the University of Oklahoma. The site includes information on his research among the Yuchi, a Native American people in Eastern Oklahoma.
Judd, Ellen R.
- Professor of social anthropology at the University of Manitoba whose research interests includes gender and kinship in China.
Kan, Sergei A.
- Professor at Dartmouth College whose research interests include the culture and history of Native Americans, indigenous cultures of Siberia, missionization and native response and the anthropology of death and religion.
- Associate professor of anthropology and director of the anthropology program at Butler University. Professor Kenyon's research expertise includes gender studies, religion and healing, in Africa.
Kilbride, Philip L.
- Anthropologist at Bryn Mawr College whose concentration is on the cultures of East Africa where he has conducted research projects in Uganda and Kenya.
Koolage, William W.
- Associate professor of cultural and medical anthropology at the University of Manitoba who studies indigenous societies of northern North America.
Korey, Kenneth A.
- Professor at Dartmouth College whose research interests include human adaptability, human osteology, population genetics and computer applications.
Kroeber, Alfred L.
- A biography of Kroeber's life and catalog of his contributions to the field of anthropology.
- Anthropologist and subject librarian for the New Zealand and Pacific Collection archived at the University of Auckland.
Leacock, Eleanor Burke
- Eminent American cultural anthropologist recognized primarily for her enthohistorical studies of the subarctic Innu and her contributions to feminist anthropology.
- Instructor at York University interested in analysis of society as spectacle, visual culture, and of popular cultural performance in both Euro-North American and postcolonial cultures.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor