Science in Society
Submit a site
Criticisms of Neo-Darwinism
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
- Promoting science, skepticism, critical thought, and the beauty of the natural world. Learn a little, laugh a little!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Weekly internet relay chat for skeptics.
A Skeptical Manifesto
- 1992 article by Michael Shermer defines and discusses skepticism.
- Unbiased look at the 'aliens' who may be able to communicate with us.
- Argues against Darwinian theory, by claiming that the weaker species survive by adaptation while the "strong" perish.
Annapolis Valley Skeptic
- A skeptic's site, aimed primarily at religious issues.
Astronomical Pseudo-Science: A Skeptic's Resource List
- List of resources for those who want to examine with a skeptical eye some of the claims at the fringes of science that seem connected to astronomy.
- A group that investigates the paranormal and pseudo-science from a responsible scientific viewpoint
- About well understood phenomena which are persistently presented incorrectly by teachers and writers.
- Skeptical discussions of unexplained phenomena and human belief.
Blinded by Science
- A fresh look at some central physics problems, in view of objective analyses.
- The Italian Committee for the Investigation of Claims on the Paranormal, promoting a scientific and critical enquiry of supposed paranormal and mysterious phenomena.
CSICOP / Skeptical Inquirer / July 1995 / The Roswell Incident and Project Mogul
- The Roswell Incident and Project Mogul
Committee for the Scientific Investigation of Claims of the Paranormal
- World-wide organization that encourages the critical investigation of paranormal and fringe-science claims from a responsible, scientific point of view.
Criticism of Scientific Skepticism
- Criticizes self-identified "skeptics," saying that their "skepticism" translates into scorn and condescension toward people and data that contradict current scientific beliefs. Gives examples of the excesses of skeptics.
- Dedicated to debunking all manner of dubious claims.
Eric's Skeptic Page
- A skeptical look at all sorts of sciences and pseudosciences.
- Argues for free inquiry and thought; the philosophies of naturalism, empiricism, rationalism, and skepticism.
Gary P. Posner, M.D.
- Founder of the Tampa Bay Skeptics.
In Pursuit of Reality
- A skeptical look at auras, Kirlian photography, reincarnation, spiritualism, astral projection, and astrology.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor