Submit a site
Life on Mars
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American Society for Gravitational and Space Biology
- The ASGSB was founded in 1984 and is a growing organization which fosters research, education, training, and development in gravitational and space biology.
- Contains a FAQ, discussion forum, and links realted to astrobiology and SETI. Maintained by David J. Darling, Ph.D., author of "The Extraterrestrial Encyclopedia."
- News about the search for life in the universe.
Astrobiology at ASU
- A member of NASA's Astrobiology Institute. The Arizona State University program studies the origin, evolution, and distribution of life in the solar system.
Astrobiology at Marine Biological Laboratory
- Seeks an understanding about the evolution of early life forms and how changing environments contributed to the development of complex systems in simple organisms.
Astrobiology at NASA
- Astrobiology is the study of the origin, distribution, and destiny of life in the universe. It uses multiple scientific disciplines and space technologies to address fundamental questions of the origins of life.
Carnegie Institution of Washington
- A private, nonprofit organization engaged in basic research and advanced education in biology, astronomy, and the earth sciences.
Centro de Astrobiologia
- Investigates the origin of the basic building blocks of life and the way these blocks combine until living entities are formed. English translation of a Spanish site.
Exobiology Branch at ARC
- NASA Ames Research Center conducts research seeking to increase knowledge of the origin, evolution, and distribution of life in the universe.
Exobiology Program at OSS
- A program of the NASA Office of Space Sciences. Studies the origin and evolution of life as a product of cosmic, planetary, and biological processes.
Exobiology Strategy Report
- An exobiology strategy for Mars exploration. Prepared by the Exobiology Program Office at NASA Headquarters.
- Department of Organismic and Evolutionary Biology at the Museum of Comparative Zoology. Researches and teaches "biology with a global perspective."
IGPP Center for Astrobiology
- NASA Astrobiology Institute founding member located at the UCLA Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics.
Life on the Edge
- Science@NASA article on an experiment designed for students of all ages to investigate life in extreme environments and to learn about the possibilities for life elsewhere in the Solar System.
Marsbugs: The Electronic Astrobiology Newsletter
- Provides a channel of information for scientists, educators and other persons interested in life sciences as they relate to planetary science and space exploration.
NASA Astrobiology Institute
- A partnership between NASA and other research organizations to conduct and lead integrated multidisciplinary research in astrobiology, the study of life in the universe.
NASA Center for Computational Astrobiology
- Computational studies aimed at providing new clues for understanding how life began, its possible existence elsewhere in the universe, and projecting its future.
NASA's Origins Program
- Seeks to answer the fundamental questions about the Universe: Are we alone in the Universe? How did we get here? What is the origin of the Universe? Is there another Earth-like planet in our celestial neighborhood?
NSCORT in Exobiology
- The NASA Specialized Center of Research and Training in Exobiology is a consortium among UCSD, TSRI, and the Salk Institute.
NSCORT in Gravitational Biology
- The NASA Specialized Center of Research and Training in Gravitational Biology is a partnership with Institute of Biosciences and Bioengineering at Rice University.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor