Anomalies and Alternative Science
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
16 Errors in Evolutionary Theory
- Current evolutionary theory often relies on outmoded ideas as a basis for beliefs in evolution. This site identifies 16 common errors and furnishes arguments which disprove these ideas.
50 Reasons To Leave Your Faith (Evolution)
- Argues that evolution is sustained more by blind faith than by science. Uses scientific evidence to present a case against evolution, and for a belief in God.
A Complete Refutation of common Darwinian Ideas
- 16 common errors in current Darwinan Theory are presented and refuted, on a point-by-point basis.
- The brain, the mind and mental health disorders from an alternative (non Neo-Darwinistic) view.
Can Evolution Produce the Human Eye?
- Text of 1994 essay by David N. Menton, Ph.D., originally published in St. Louis MetroVoice.
Creation vs. Evolution
- A logical and coherent framework for defending the special creation and the abrupt appearance of life on earth against the popular dogma of evolution.
- Skeptic Friends Network, by Dawn and Tommy Huxley. Examines some of the claims made by evolutionists.
Darwin, Wallace, and the Theory of Evolution. A dissenting view.
- A critical look at evolution, the logic involved, and misconceptions involving Darwin and Wallace. Contains a specific enumeration of 16 errors in current evolutionary theory, and supporting arguments.
Darwinism as a Religion
- An electronic book for purchase online ("Ebook"). Dismisses both creation and evolution as religious concepts. Darwinism is argued to worship the dissociated deity of Natural Selection who creates things fortuitously; arranging fossils according to their similarities only reflects the ingenuity of the classifier, without showing any relevance to the question of the origin of species.
Do You Believe that Evolution is True?
- Discusses questions that will have to be answered before evolution theory can be accepted as fact.
Evidences for Creation
- Discusses scientific arguments in favor of the theory of creation and in opposition to the theory of evolution.
- The lie called "Evolution" is explained.
Evolution Theory: The Big Problems
- (1) There is no explanation of how life got started; (2) The fossil record has NO transitional forms ("missing link") from one species to another.
Evolution and Kansas
- A listing of books, with reviews and links, that argue against the accuracy of evolution as scientific fact. Includes comprehensive discussion on the subject of each of the texts.
Evolution: Darwin, Wallace, and the Theory of Evolution
- A critical look at evolution, the logic involved, and misconceptions involving Darwin and Wallace. Site deals strictly with the theory of evolution and contains no creationist ideas.
History and Ramifications of Evolutionary Thought
- Discusses the influences of the theory of evolution in the world, not just the scientific community or academia.
Human Evolution based on Female Sexual Selection and Neoteny
- An alternative theory of human evolution based on Darwin's other two evolutionary processes: female sexual selection and the inheritance of acquired characters.
Man As Old As Coal
- Through the discovery of petrified human remains between anthracite veins, the author, Ed Conrad, argues that mankind is as old as coal and therefore multi-millions of years older than the first emergency of the most primitive animal from which scientists claim we evolved.
Michael Cremo and Forbidden Archeology
- Anomalous scientific evidence challenging the standard views on human evolution.
Mr. Darwin Misread Miss Peacock's Mind
- Addresses the problem of what processes operate in the minds of the earth's creatures as they select their mates.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor