Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
CEEP - Centre Européen dEtudes sur les Polyphosphates
- Information concerning the impact of phosphates on aquatic systems and the environment, the properties and performance of polyphosphate products, and measures to reduce phosphate discharges.
Clean Lakes Program
- EPA's information resources on clean lakes, including links to on-line documents, the latest  published 305(b) report, and ordering instructions for other documents about clean lakes.
Florida Keys Water Quality Report
- News and information on pollution in marine ecosystems, Everglades restoration, and other topics related to water quality in the Florida Keys marine environment.
Great Lakes Water Quality Agreement
- The U.S. and Canada have been working together to restore the (transboundary) quality of the Great Lakes and the St. Lawrence River
Independent Laboratory for Environmental Studies
- Information about environmental studies with focus on causes and consequences of water pollution, focused on river water, ground water and tap water in Ukraine.
MembraneOnline: Resource for Membrane Technology
- Information, products, and links related to filtration and membrane technology, particularly as applied to water and wastewater treatment, including desalination of water.
North Carolina Nonpoint Source Management Program
- Section 319 of the Clean Water Act authorized the EPA Administrator to make grants under subsection (h) for the purpose of assisting states in implementing approved Nonpoint Source (NPS) Management Programs.
North Carolina State University Water Quality Group
- A multidisciplinary team that analyzes and conducts natural resource management programs with an emphasis on nonpoint source (NPS) pollution policy,assessment, and control technologies.
Nutrient Net Demo
- Demonstration of a market-based approach for protecting and improving water quality. Nutrient trading involves allowing sources to trade in ways that meet local and watershed-wide water quality goals.
- Discusses how nitrogen and phosphorus enrichment affect Chesapeake Bay and other aquatic systems.
Stormwater Managers Resource Center
- A technical clearinghouse for stormwater practitioners and U.S. local government officials. Extensive information on nonpoint pollution and protecting stormwater quality.
USGS National Analysis of Trace Elements
- Assessment of trace elements in ground water, surface water, streambed sediment, and fish and clam tissue across the United States.
USGS Toxics Substances Hydrology Program
- Goal is to provide unbiased earth science information on the behavior of toxic substances in U.S. hydrologic environments.
Water Quality Document Database
- Bibliography of reports about water quality in the U.S., sorted by geographic area.
- Organisation which carries out monitoring programs, and the testing of physical and chemical properties of water.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor