Submit a site
Household Wastewater Management
Products and Services
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Wastewater Treatment Equipment
- Wastewater treatment equipment systems. Dissolved air flotation. A global pioneer in waste water treatment for fifty years.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Activated Sludge Microorganisms
- Discusses and illustrates the organisms in sludge, and what can be learned by microscopic analysis of biological treatment systems for wastewater.
Association of Metropolitan Sewerage Agencies [AMSA]
- AMSA represents the interests of wastewater treatment agencies through crafting legislative and regulatory policy that incorporates comprehensive watershed management into our national clean water program.
Camden County Municipal Utilities Authority
- The CCMUA treats 55-60 million gallons per day of wastewater in Camden County, NJ, USA. Topics run from industrial pretreatment to sludge disposal.
Colorado Industrial Pretreatment Coordinators Association
- CIPCA is an organization expressly for individuals who have a professional relationship within the industrial pretreatment profession.
- Wastewater organisms database.
Flush Gordon's Wastewater Page
- Introduction to water pollution, wastewater treatment, and water analysis. Useful as an educational resource, with diagrams and many links.
- Water treatment chemicals. USA.
Irepolia Environmental studies and analysis center
- Conducts research and technology development on wastewater treatment methods. Site is in English and French.
King County Industrial Waste Program
- How King County regulates industrial discharges into its wastewater system, including discharge limits, approvals, enforcement, and fees.
Maine Lagoon Systems
- Aerated wastewater lagoons provide wastewater treatment and also protect our water resources and environment. This site provides information on the operation and science of lagoon operations.
Michigan Water Environment Association
- A forum for all water environment topics.
NSF International: Certified Wastewater Treatment Units
- Database of wastewater treatment processes and equipment (for inustrial, municipal, and residential use) that have been evaluated and certified to meet technical standards.
National Small Flows Clearinghouse
- Free and low-cost information about innovative small community wastewater treatment. Funded by U.S. EPA.
- Information about research and conferences on the recovery and reuse of phosphate from wastewaters and animal wastes.
Problems with onsite sewage treatment plants
- A forum for reporting problems with onsite sewage treatment plants and lack of manufacturer support.
Rivercare Sources of water pollution
- Abstracts and ratings on over 3500 wastewater facilities across the United States.
San Mateo Countywide Stormwater Pollution Prevention Program - STOPPP
- Information and resources to assist residents of San Mateo County, California, in reducing the amount of contaminated runoff which flows to local streams, the San Francisco Bay, and Pacific Ocean.
Science Traveller International
- A wastewater forum with information on wastewater software and news. It also includes 'Wastewater World Wide' - extensive Wastewater Web Link pages.
- Wastewater and water treatment plants around the world: virtual visit and industrial flowcharts
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor