Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
SwRI's Lighter Side
- Engineers and scientists are available to answer questions. The site also features an archive of past enquiries.
The Association for Science Education
- Teachers helping teachers teach science. UK's largest science association dedicated to the teaching of science. Over 25,000 members worldwide.
The Earth We Share International Science Camp
- The sites offers information on its mission, activities and programs in the teaching of science skills.
The Great Web of Science
- Providing links for science, astronomy, biology, chemistry, electronics, medicine, meteorology, oceanography,physics and space.
The Learning Studio
- The Exploratorium's page for teachers, students and science enthusiasts. Contains interactive exhibits, science news, RealAudio interviews, and at-home science activities.
The Science Eye
- Science and environmental education specialists offer science awareness through simulated classroom safaris for all ages.
The Science Spot
- Resource for educators and students. The Science Classroom and the Kid Zone are to make learning fun.
The Sciences Explorer
- Learn something new about math, biology, chemistry, and physics, and try innovative activities that introduce key concepts. An entry in the Thinkquest 97 contest.
The Visible Human Explorer
- This demonstration exhibits our Visible Human Explorer user interface for remote access to the National Library of Medicine's Visible Human digital image library. Users can visualize the library, browse contents, locate data of interest, and retrieve desired images.
Top-Rated Math and Science Sites-The ENC Digital Dozen
- Each month the Eisenhower National Clearinghouse selects a dozen useful math and science sites for teachers and students. Includes archives.
Toyota TAPESTRY Grants For Teachers
- 50 grants of up to $10,000 each available to K-12 science educators.
- Content is contributed by science centers and museums worldwide and constantly changes.
U.S. Department of Energy
- Science websites for kids.
UVM Design Tasc Competition
- UVM's Design Tasc is a annual competition for high school students, in which math and physics concepts are put into practice.
Virtual World of Animated Gifs and Java Applets for Education
- Promoting the use of Animated Gifs and Java Applets in the teaching of Science. The site has samples of Animated Gifs and Java Applets and shows how these may be incorporated into websites and PowerPoint slides for used in education.
- A collection of free, online lessons, courses, tutorials, and instructionally-oriented websites on science topics.
WestEd - Assessment in Science Education: The Middle Years
- A book review is provided at this site, with intended audience, pricing and availability published.
- Science activities that will catch the eye and mind of even the most indifferent student.
- A virtual 3-D world for curious minds where you can own land, build your own house, play simulation games, win prizes, chat, and help the community grow.
World Wide Web Instructional Committee
- The World Wide Web Instructional Committee (WWWIC) is an ad hoc group of North Dakota State University faculty dedicated to developing internet-based educational sites. This website details the efforts of our group. Current projects include visual educational research in computer science, biology, geology, and anthropology.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor