Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
K-12 Super Index
- Links to K-12 educational sites, especially in science.
Leon M. Lederman Science Education Center
- The centerpiece for education at Fermilab. Over twenty-five education programs aiming to develop habits of mind through inquiry.
Microbes in Action
- Program promotes an understanding and appreciation of the importance of microorganisms in our world via curriculum units, workshops, a newsletter, and this web site for K-12 teachers.
Microscopy Educational Resources for K-12 Education
- Including electron and light microscopy.
- In ezine format, the site provides a searchable database of back issues. Provides content on multiple science fields, together with hyperlinks for each topic.
- Science news, chat, images and video, links, games, contests and software.
Mr. Bickers' Science Pages
- A collection of links to science related sites for use as supplementary material in the classroom.
Mr. Schneider's Science Page
- Provides categorized links to tutorials, lessons, and information from all disciplines of science.
- Links to all aspects of NASA's extensive education resources, including news, programs for children and adults, student resources, and calendar of events.
NASA's Space Science Activities for Students
- Space science activities for elementary and secondary students in astronomy, physics, life sciences, and space technology.
National Association for Research in Science Teaching (NARST)
- A worldwide organization of professionals committed to the improvement of science teaching and learning through research.
National Middle Level Science Teachers Association
- Supports and promotes exemplary and innovative middle level science teaching and learning for all and is an advocate for middle level science teachers and students.
National Science Education Standards
- The standards, published in 1995, present a vision of a scientifically literate populace. They outline what students need to know, understand, and be able to do to be scientifically literate at different grade levels.
National Science Foundation (USA)
- Education and human resources directorate.
National Science Teachers Association
- National Science Teachers Association, headquartered in Arlington.
- A student magazine from Tehran, with mathematics and physics content. In both Iranian and English.
- Noah project in Bulgaria, Varna, tourism and services, ecology,deep diving,
Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education
- U.S. DOE facility that conducts science education programs; research and training in workforce health, safety, and security; emergency preparedness and response; radiological site characterization and cleanup verification; and technical training.
- Large collection of science websites that are educational and fun and links to virtual science tours.
Performance Assessment for Science Teachers
- Sample tasks are provided for authentic assessment, along with rationale, teachers notes and equipment lists.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor