Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Elementary Science Program
- A science activity of the month for students and teachers of elementary science, plus an archive of past activities, and resources for a variety of science units.
Every Child a Scientist
- For those who want to take an active role in improving the science program in their schools.
Experiences of the Twentieth Century Saga
- The site provides useful resources on mathematics and physics.
ExpoDream: Science Expo
- Free portfolios and projects posting for amateur and professional scientists and science researchers to exhibit their works online. Also providing resources, science forum and scientist message board.
- Science news and activities with an emphasis on extremes.
Field Trips Site
- The Field Trips site has virtual science tours on nature topics visiting some of the best sites on a subject. Teacher's resources are included.
- Offering courses in both English and Hindi, the site details tutorials available in Bombay for science, mathematics and engineering.
Frank Potter's Science Gems
- Science resources are sorted by category and grade level.
Funspots for Science Teachers
- Cross disciplinary inks, with descriptions, are provided to online interactive sites.
Global Access to Educational Sources
- List of cross disciplinary science sites is provided at this site, aimed at the middle school student.
Grade 7 Science
- Great Life Science resources for seventh grade students about Structure and Function in Living Systems, Cells Organisms and Ecosystems,and Diversity and Adaptation.
- Developed for science students at Joe Walker Middle school. It contains information related to the 8th grade science classes, and resource links for other teachers and students.
Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education
- Extensive offerings for research and development in science and mathematics education in India.
How Stuff Works
- Have you ever wondered how the engine in your car works or what makes the inside of your refrigerator cold? You will find out at this site.
Hyperlinks (Science Education)
- Science education links.
Implementing Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment
- In addressing standards for science education, the North Central Regional Educational Laboratory discusses the critical issues involved. Includes overview, goals, strategies and pitfalls.
Initial Findings from the Third International Mathematics and Science Study
- Responses to issues regarding 12th-Grade TIMSS.
Instructional Materials for Science Educators
- IMSE is sponsored by the SERVIT Group, part of the Department of Mathematics, Science, and Technology Education, North Carolina State University.
Journal of Young Investigators
- An online journal dedicated to the presentation of undergraduate research in science, mathematics, and engineering. JYI provides an opportunity for undergraduates to participate in the entire scientific enterprise.
K-12 Science Education Resources
- From teacher Bill Beaty's homepages. Includes links, projects and lesson plans.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor