Submit a site
Government Geological Surveys
Rocks and Minerals
Sedimentology and Stratigraphy
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Aberdeen Geological Society
- Informal group with organises a series of lectures aimed at amateur and professional geologists. Also information about field trips and geological field guides.
American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG)
American Geological Institute (AGI)
- A nonprofit federation of 32 geoscientific and professional associations that represent geologists, geophysicists, and other earth scientists. Information services to geoscientists, geoscience education, and strives to increase public awareness of the role the geosciences play in mankind's use of resources and interaction with the environment.
American Geophysical Union
- AGU is an international scientific society of 35,000+ members. AGU homepage has many hyperlinks to earth, oceans, atmosphere, space, and planets. AGU homepage welcomes members of the public, including students and teachers.
Association of American State Geologists
- An organization of the chief executives of the state geological surveys in 50 states and Puerto Rico.
Buffalo Association of Professional Geologists, Inc.
- The BAPG was promotes the geological sciences in Western New York.
Bureau of Minerals and Petroleum: Greenland
- Administration, coordination, and regulation services for Greenland's minerals and petroleum sectors.
East Tennessee Geological Society (ETGS)
- Meetings in the Oak Ridge/Knoxville TN area.
Geological Association of Canada
- A national geoscience society, publisher and distributor of quality geoscience publications and journals, including Geoscience Canada, GEOLOG, Geotext, and Palaeontographica Canadiana.
Geological Society of Malaysia.
- Promotes the advancement of earth sciences in Malaysia and South East Asia.
- Promotes the study of geology by both professionals and amateurs through a range of actvities, including publications, lecture meetings, and field trips both within the UK and abroad.
Hull Geological Society
- U.K. society which publishes "Humberside Geologist." Site includes membership information and schedule of events.
Indonesian Association of Geologists (IAGI)
International Association for Mathematical Geology (IAMG)
- To promote international cooperation in the application and use of mathematics in geological research and technology.
International Union of Geological Sciences (IUGS)
- Non-governmental scientific organization which promotes and supports the study of geological problems of world-wide significance, and facilitates international and interdisciplinary cooperation in the earth sciences.
International Work Group on Geospatial Analysis of Glaciated Environments
- Focusing on investigations of modern and ancient glaciated environments by utilizing geographic information systems (GIS) techniques.
- Society for the advancement of mineralogy and its application to crystallography, geochemistry, petrology, environmental science and economic geology through support of meetings and publication of books, journals and monographs.
- National Association of Geology Teachers
Northwest Geological Society (NWGS)
- A regional geological association based in Seattle, Washington.
Seismological Society of America
- A nonprofit membership organization. Many links to educational, data, and earthquake preparedness sites.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor