Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American Geophysical Union
- AGU is an international scientific society of 35,000+ members. AGU homepage has many hyperlinks to earth, oceans, atmosphere, space, and planets. AGU homepage welcomes members of the public, including students and teachers.
Australian Society of Exploration Geophysicists
- Non-profit company which promotes the science of geophysics, and specifically exploration geophysics throughout Australia.
Cascadia Region Earthquake Workgroup
- Not-for-profit coalition of private and public representatives working together to improve the ability of Cascadia Region communities to reduce the effects of earthquake events.
European Geophysical Society
- The EGS is dedicated to the pursuit of excellence in the geosciences and space sciences for the benefit of humanity.
European Seismological Commission
- The ESC is a commission of IASPEI, which is associated to IUGG and its aim is to promote seismological studies and projects in Europe, countries bordering the Mediterranean and immediate neighbours; an area from the Mid-Atlantic Ridge to the Urals and the Arctic ocean to northern Africa.
International Seismological Centre
- Non-governmental organization charged with the final collection, analysis and publication of standard earthquake information from all over the world.
Missouri Seismic Safety Commission
- Reviews the State of Missouri's earthquake preparedness, response, mitigation and recovery issues
National Strong-Motion Program
- USGS program has the primary Federal responsibility for recording each damaging earthquake in the United States on the ground and in man-made structures in densely urbanized areas to improve public earthquake safety. The program maintains a national cooperative instrumentation network, a national data center, and a supporting strong-motion data analyses and research center in support of this responsibility.
Seismological Society of America
- A nonprofit membership organization. Many links to educational, data, and earthquake preparedness sites.
Seismology and Physics of the Earth's Interior (IASPEI)
- This International Association promotes scientific study of problems related to earthquakes and other seismic sources, and the Earth's internal structure, properties, and processes.
Society of Exploration Geophysicists
- Home page of the SEG, which hosts 2 monthly publications- The Leading Edge and the SEG Journal, and yearly trade shows, at the international, national, and regional level. The major organization for geophysicists involved in exploration and production of hydrocarbons.
Western States Seismic Policy Council Earthquake Program Information
- Information about earthquakes in the Western United States.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor