Rocks and Minerals
Submit a site
Collectors and Amateur Interests
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Academy of Mineralogy
- Hopes to gather enthusiasts of minerals, fossils and gemstones.
American Federation of Mineralogical Societies
Bureau of Land Management - Juneau Mineral Information Center
- History of Alaskan gold rush and present day mineral assessment studies.
California Federation of Mineralogical Societies Members
- Contact details for the Societies' Rock Clubs.
Columbia-Willamette Faceters Guild
- A nonprofit organization dedicated to the advancement of the art of faceting gemstones. Beginning and advanced Gem Faceting classes offered.
Eastern Federation of Mineralogical & Lapidary Societies
- Official site - for information on upcoming events and other announcements.
Fluorescent Mineral Society
- "A nonprofit international organization of professional mineralogists, gemologists, amateur collectors, and others who study or collect fluorescent minerals."
Gems, Minerals & Fossils
- WebRing of sites that have to do with anything about Gems, Minerals, and/or Fossils.
Georgia Mineral Society, Inc.
- Georgia's Oldest Gem and Mineral Society - Founded in 1935. A volunteer organization dedicated to educating the youth of the state and the members of this Society in the field of Earth Sciences.
International Gem Society
- Dedicated to bringing quality information and educational services to everyone interested in gemstones.
KYANA Geological Society
- A non-profit educational organization dedicated to promoting interest in the Geophysical sciences as well as crafts relating to mineralogy and gemology.
Mineralogical Society of Arizona
- To promote popular interest in the various Earth Sciences, and particularly the fields of geology, lapidary, mineralogy paleontology and related subjects.
- Set up by the British Geological Survey Minerals Group as sponsored by the UK Department of Trade and Industry, contains a wealth of up to date information on mineral exploration, mining, production and trade.
Northwest Opal Association (NOA) - Tukwila, Washington
South Central Federation Of Mineral Societies
Southeast Federation of Mineralogical Societies Inc.
- Established in 1976 to bring about a closer association of Clubs and Societies devoted to the study of Earth Sciences and the practice of Lapidary Arts and Crafts in the Southeast part of the United States.
Southern Appalachian Mineral Society
- Asheville, North Carolina's mineral collecting club with monthly meetings, and field trips.
Sydney Mineral Exploration Discussion Group
- Notices of meetings & events of interest to geoscientists and those involved in mineral exploration. Links to related Australian and international sites
The Australian Mineral Collector
The Ventura Gem & Mineral Society, Inc.
- Sponsors of the California Federation of Minerological Societies (CFMS) 1997 Show.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor