Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
University of Minnesota Gene Therapy Center
- Clinical gene therapy research programs focusing on metabolic disorders.
University of North Carolina Chapel Hill Gene Therapy
- Working to translate gene therapy research from the laboratory bench into Phase I clinical trials for the treatment of hematologic and endocrine diseases. The center has a GMP facility for clinical grade gene vector production.
- Developing gene-based therapeutics or "gene medicines" for the treatment of certain cancers, neuromuscular, cardiovascular, rheumatological and pulmonary diseases.
- A biotechnology company with a primary interest in cancer gene therapy.
- Sells virus purification kits for gene therapy and virus research which do not require cesium gradients.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor