Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
European Society for Gene Therapy - ESGT
- Organises annual meetings in Europe to promote gene therapy research.
Finnish Gene Therapy Society
- Fosters the exchange of ideas between research groups and individual scientists, organizes scientific meetings and training courses and informs general public about basic aspects and recent developments in gene therapy.
- A biopharmaceutical company developing gene therapy products for the treatment of medical disorders. Its research efforts are focused on hemophilia, cancer, and HIV/AIDS.
- An emerging biopharmaceutical company developing novel gene therapies for diseases where local delivery of a therapeutic gene has potential benefits over currently available treatments. New product development initiatives have been formalized for coronary artery disease with BioBypass angiogen, restenosis prevention and cancer.
- A professional community website that aims to act as a single business portal for all who are actively involved in gene therapy.
Gene Therapy Advisory Committee - GTAC
- Advises on the ethical acceptability of proposals for gene therapy research on humans taking account of the scientific merits and the potential benefits and risks, and provides advice to UK Health Ministers on developments in gene therapy research.
Gene Therapy Systems
- Commercial firm providing reagents for gene delivery and gene therapy research, including unique pGeneGrip fluorescently labeled plasmid vectors and GenePORTER cationic lipid transfection reagent.
Gene Therapy at MD Anderson Cancer Center
- The human cancer gene prevention and therapy program conducts basic research, clinical trials and vector development.
- Focused on the targeted genetic modification of human somatic stem cells for gene therapy.
- Commercial site focusing on the current state of retroviral vector development for gene therapy with numerous helpful links - from Nature Technology Corp.
- A rapidly growing biopharmaceutical company that develops novel gene-based methods to treat human diseases.
Goldyne Savad Institute of Gene Therapy
- Aims to enhance the development of safe and effective gene therapy by supporting research projects - from vector development and construction to production of biologicals for human use and their application in well designed GCP clinical trials.
Harvard Gene Therapy Initiative
- Provides plasmid construction and virus production services for gene therapy in both research and therapeutic applications.
Human Gene Therapy
- A reference resource for the latest information concerning human gene therapy.
Human Gene Therapy Research Institute
- Develops new methods and applications of human gene therapy for cancer prevention, treatment and cure; includes staff listing with bibliographies, descriptions of ongoing projects, background on gene therapy.
Institute for Human Gene Therapy
- Providing a foundation for basic research necessary to assure the success of human gene therapy. from the University of Pennsylvania .
Introgen Therapeutics, Inc.
- A leader in the development of gene therapy products to treat a variety of cancers.
- Tools for gene therapy and cancer research including plasmid and cloning vectors, gene collections, selection antibiotics, mycoplasma curing kit, and prodrugs.
Japan Society of Gene Therapy
- Facilitates interdisciplinary gene therapy research between investigators performing basic and applied research and clinical trials through academic conferences, international symposia and publications.
Laboratory for Cancer Gene Therapy at Hamburg University
- Gene therapy research program in colon, lung and bladder cancer are being conducted by the laboratory of Dr. Andreas Block.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor