Submit a site
Testing and Counseling
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American College of Medical Genetics (ACMG)
- An organization composed health care professionals committed to the practice of medical genetics.
American Medical Association Genetics & Molecular Medicine
- This site provides physicians, healthcare professionals, and patients with current accurate education, pertinent news, ethics, and legislation concerning medical genetics and molecular medicine.
BioBeat Online Magazine
- News and breakthroughs in mapping of the human genome - from Perkin-Elmer Biosystems.
- Data bank of expression information of human and mouse genes, novel or known, in various tissues or cell types and various timings.
Celera Genomics Education Module
- Interactive, introductory lesson to human genomics. Includes coverage of chromosomal structure, DNA sequencing, posotional cloning and pharmacogenomics.
Cooperative Human Linkage Center
- Genetic maps showing the positions of genetic markers. Search by name for information on markers.
DNA Learning Center
- A wide variety of online DNA resources as well as information on many workshops, field trips, courses, and products, from the Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory.
DOE Human Genome Program
- Supports research projects at universities, the DOE Joint Genome Institute, DOE-owned national laboratories, and other research organizations.
Did Human Genome Map Vindicate Darwin?
- Evolutionists have claimed that the Human Genome Map has proved man evolved from lower animals. Is this fact or fiction? Response from the Institute for Creation Research.
European Society of Human Genetics
- Society for researchers, clinicians, laboratory scientists, psychologists and other social scientists, bioethicists,and non-medical genetic counsellors.
GM2A Mutation Database
- A searchable database of mutations on the GM2A gene causing AB variant GM2 Gangliosidosis.
- Current map and search engine for >30,000 human gene loci.
Genetic Algorithms Archive
- Archives of GA-List, the genetic algorithms mailing list. Hosted at the Navy Center for Applied Research in Artificial Intelligence.
- Information and tools to help you understand genetic advances and better manage your health.
- Excellent GUI to determine what genes have been mapped to a particular chromosome location from the Univ. of Washington.
Genome Sequencing Centre
- Research department at the Institute of Molecular Biotechnology in Jena, Germany. Its purpose is to further the knowledge of genomes, particularly the human genome, through large scale sequencing and genetic analysis .
- Japanese network of database and computational services for genomic and related research in molecular and cellular biology.
Genomics News Wire
- Information on the Human Genome Project, genetic diseases, gene therapy, cloning, and stem cell research. Links to related resources, industry database and bookstore .
HEXB Mutation Database
- A searchable database of mutations on the HEXB gene causing Sandhoff Disease.
- International Communication Forum in Human Molecular Genetics. Mailing list, the table of contents of leading journals, comprehensive listings of meetings and seminars and a large classified ads section in genetics and medicine.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor