Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Bioscience: Animal clones and diversity
- The ecological factors affecting asexual reproduction or animal cloning diversity are examined.
Can They Clone a Mammoth?
- Coverage of the expedition to raise an intact mammoth from the Siberian permafrost. [Discovery Online]
Cattle Call: the Future of Genetic Technology
- Issues in cloning, with specific article about Dolly, the cloned sheep.
Cloned Calves are Grown from Cultured Cells
- Six cloned calves have been created from cells cultured in vitro for up to three months, confirming previous work showing that relatively "old" cells can be used to clone whole animals.
Cloning: Bringing Back Endangered Species.
- The first successful cloning of an endangered animal to late-stage fetal development has been reported; from Applied Genetics News.
Cloning: Dumb Human Pet Tricks
- From Cloning, a story about a Texas A&M team that plans to clone pets.
Cloning: Issue One
- A research journal dedicated to cloning.
Cloning: Nuclear Embryo Transfer
- Diagram of what scientists have accomplished at the Oregon Primal Research Center(OPRC).
Cloning: Pigs Cloned for the First Time
- The first pigs ever born as a result of nuclear transfer (cloning) using adult cells.
Cloning: Return to the Future
- Cells from six healthy cow clones show no signs of the premature aging reported for Dolly the cloned sheep, according to researchers from Advanced Cell Technologies, Inc.
Jurassic Park: The Study Guide
- Student resource and answers to many of the biological and scientific questions that have been raised since the book was published.
New Scientist Cloning Report
- How dolly the lamb was cloned from an adult sheep, including technical and ethical issues.
Roslin Institute Online: Cloning and Nuclear Transfer
- This is the institute that produced the cloned sheep, Dolly. An archive of articles relating to nuclear transfer and other cloning techniques is provided.
Scientists Produced Monkeys Through Cloning Techniques
- Report from the Oregon Primal Research Center (OPRC) announcing the technology for creating genetically indistinguishable monkeys.
The Cloning of Dolly: Science Explained
- Cell biology, and developmental biology from zygote to adult, including cells, nuclear transfers, microinjection, and development.
The Nuclear Transfer Process
- In depth slideshow with photographs by Infigen.
Viable Offspring Derived from Fetal and Adult Mammalian Cells
- The article announcing Dolly in the science journal Nature.
- Developing transgenic in vivo and in vitro models: DNA microinjections, knock-out and knock-in mice, embryonic stem cell differentiation, inducible and conditional systems.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor