Submit a site
Communities of Practice
Computer Mediated Communication
Hoarding and Sharing
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A theory of implicit and explicit knowledge
- A technical treatise on implicit knowledge, consciousness, automaticity, memory, cognitive development, visual perception, and artificial grammar learning.
Bottom-Up Knowledge Capture
- Article describing a pragmatic approach to capturing and reusing organizational knowledge.
- Uses and propagates ICT models for creating an open system for recognising, valuing, enriching and sharing of local knowledge, in parallel with human capacity building efforts. This will lead to a two-way process of people accessing information and knowledge for development and also information and knowledge finding its way to the probable users.
- Confidential sharing forums in which member companies can learn and discuss validated methods that will help their companies achieve strategic and operational advantages.
Off the Charts
- IBM Consulting Group uses organizational network analysis tool, InFlow, to improve the functioning of their SAP project team by mapping the informal, shadow networks that lie behind the organizational charts.
Sense-Making Studies Site
- Sense-Making is an approach to thinking about and implementing communication research and practice and the design of communication-based systems and activities.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor