Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Community Development Resource Association
- The CDRA is a non-profit, non-government organization which assists in development and social transformation. Based in Cape Town, South Africa, we focus on how learning organisations and leadership can best be supported.
Creative Knowledge Enterprises
- This site is for people who are actively working to develop organizations into successful Creative Knowledge Enterprises (CKEs).
Groupware and Organizational Learning
- The learning organization. A groupware case study. The great potential of groupware in organizational learning.
Index of Links to Learning Organization Websites
- Resources for "Learning Organizations," a term coined by Peter Senge in "The Fifth Discipline." Links are to papers (both introductory and advanced), case studies, academic and business websites, etc., with annotations. The intent is to provide a good starting point for those newly interested in this topic.
Information Management for the Intelligent Organization
- Roles and Implications for the Information Professions. By Chun Wei Choo. The intelligent organization is able to mobilize the different kinds of knowledge that exist in the organization in order to enhance performance and design its behavior.
- This site is aimed to provide insights on knowledge management & learning organizations. The information may facilitate knowledge flows for awareness and learning purposes.
Knowledge Management and Organizational Learning
- The main concepts of knowledge management and organizational learning by Tyelmene-Knowledgeer.
Lean Enterprise Advisors
- Expert group of lean practitioners that will use their knowledge to help your organization to become leaner.
Learning-Org Dialog on Learning Organizations
- A "Learning Organization" is one in which people at all levels, individually and collectively, are continually increasing their capacity to produce results they really care about.
The Learners Realm
- An attempt at creating an online community based around the idea of peer education among adults. This web page discusses the development of learning organizations.
The Learning Organization web page
- This resource provides a quick, well-written one-page overview of the Learning Organization and the five major features which Senge calls the five disciplines.
The Learning Organizations Homepage
- Learning Organizations: Explanations, Articles, Archives, and Mediagraphy.
Transforming an Existing Organization into a Learning Organization
- by Douglas Guthrie, PhD. In an economy of large national and global organizations and virtual enterprises, collaboration among geographically distributed team members is essential. Increasingly, people are able to work together across distances by using technologies to collaborate in a shared virtual space.
Understanding Organizations as Learning Systems
- The authors provide a framework for examining a company, based on its "learning orientations," a set of critical dimensions to organizational learning, and "facilitating factors," the processes that affect how easy or hard it is for learning to occur.
Understanding and Learning Ltd.
- "Facilitating the implementation of a trusting, team-based understanding and learning environment. Understanding and learning helps everyone to enthusiastically contribute and make the most of their untapped potential."
VanderKaay & Co.
- Collective Wisdom - learning facilitation. We help organizations build accelerated learning environments and communication cultures.
WorkPlace Dynamics, Inc.
- Assists in creating dynamic workplaces where employees are engaged in the business, continue to learn and grow, contribute to the business's success, and feel connected to their work.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor