Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
International Institute of Knowledge Management
- A professional body established to promote intangible management and valuation learning.
Knowledge Acquisition and Modeling for Corporate Memory
- Lessons learnt from experience by Gaële Simon. Important steps of the knowledge capitalization process in a metallurgical domain, focusing on general characteristics which seem to be reusable for other knowledge capitalization systems.
- By David Hay. Knowledge of what? Why do we need to know it? How do we plan to use that knowledge? Just what are our information assets? Data Administration Newsletter.
Knowledge Management and Intellectual Capital
- This is the third in a series from Asia Pacific Management Forum, updating previous reviews and adding several abstracts in the areas of Intellectual Capital Management.
Measuring Intellectual Assets
- 12 techniques used to value intangible assets.
- Coopers & Lybrand's Ellen Knapp on Managing Knowledge Assets - CIO Magazine.
- Explores two questions: What is social capital?, and How might systems be designed to prevent the erosion of, or encourage the development of, social capital?
The Official Intellectual Capital Home Page
- This home page contains useful information for both academic researchers as well as knowledge managers who are interested in identifying, measuring and managing Intellectual Capital in organizations. This home page is sponsored by the Institute for Intellectual Capital Research (IICR).
The Sveiby Toolkit
- Knowledge Management Toolkit by Karl Erik Sveiby.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor