Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Toronto Bruce Trail Club
- The mission of the TBTC is to maintain the Toronto Section of The Bruce Trail, support the BTA in meeting its mission, and provide hiking and social activity programs for its members.
- Trailpartners is a coalition of residents who support the development of recreational trails and linear parks in Brevard County.
Trails BC: The Trails Society of British Columbia, Canada.
- Home site for Trails BC, the sponsoring organization for the Trans Canada Trail in British Columbia, Canada. Source of information on non-motorized recreational trails.
- An Orange County, California, non-profit corporation, established to assist with volunteer trail projects and to raise funds to support volunteer trail groups.
- A not-for-profit project promoting the protection of fragile landscapes.
Trekkers Mountaineering Club
- Hiking club affiliated with the Mountaineering Council of Ireland.
Univ. of Queensland Bushwalking Club
- Queensland, Australia hiking club
University College Cork Mountaineering Club
- Cork, Ireland based hiking club
Volkssport and Walking Index
- American Volkssport Association walking clubs and non-competitive 10K walking events. Complete calendar and club listings.
Wanderbirds Hiking Club
- Founded in 1934, the Wanderbirds Hiking Club is a non-profit, all volunteer club that organizes day hikes every Sunday, year round, for energetic folks in the Washington, DC area.
Washington Trails Association
- All you want to know and more about hiking in Washington State. Events calendar, trail reviews, hiking guide, recipes from "Backcountry Kitchen,", guides to flora and fauna of the Pacific Northwest, and a monthly e-zine devoted to backcountry news.
West Auckland District Tramping Club
- Auckland, New Zealand based hiking club
- Provides adventure based programs to promote self-discovery, enhance self-esteem and improve communication skills. Programs are designed for youths struggling in their homes, schools or communities.
- "Wilderness Companions are Chosen Company": Wilderness Trekkers is a non-profit corporation promoting responsible use of the outdoors through educational and recreational hiking, camping, backpacking, and canoeing activities and programs for its members and the general public.
- is a nonprofit organization created to promote service trips in cooperation with public land agencies including the National Park Service, the National Forest Service, the Bureau of Land Management and the US Fish & Wildlife Service.
Yarrawood Bushwalking Club
- Yarrawood is a Sydney bushwalking club with 150 members. Each year we put on a program of about 40 walks, plus other activities such as canoe trips, caving expeditions, cycling trips and cross-country skiing weekends.
York Hiking Club of Central PA
- This web page is about the York Hiking Club of PA. and the hiking Trails in this area of Pennsylvania. Central Area. Will help by Email when can. Have maps and photos and more.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor